HBO: Revolutions "First Look"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
For any of you cable lovers, HBO is going to premiere it's "First Look" on The Matrix Revolutions at 9:45 Friday night (October 31st)... the time is Eastern US Time, not sure for other time zones. Only 5 days for that big grin

(pssss it really looks like its worth it!!)

JediHDM
oh, thank you Jkozzy, i TOTALLY forgot about that...it should be interesting...

stinkfist462
dammit... i should get like hbo for one day then cancel.... lol

JKozzy
stinkfest... get it now! IT'S ON TONIGHT! big grinbig grin
Can't wait... oh wait... I'm at a halloween party. CRAP! Must.. tape..
And post for my UK friends wink

burlyman
big grin please do post

burlyman
has it been on yet? huh

MC Mike
Psssst - Burly! I think he's doing it now and is at the party!

JediHDM
I JUST SAW IT...OMG, IT IS AMAZING!!!
i have to sit awhile, and digest the beautiful clips they show us...oh, and the Sentinel thing, is either at the end or the beginning of the golden tunnel, there was a maybe five sec clip that showed the tentacles splayed out from an upright Neo in a golden environment...

SimplePriest
dang! I missed it

PLEASE post it soon sad

nox
Well! what happened?!

dragonpisces272
argg...I'm prone to missing all the good shows, since Im far east in Asia...so please post what happened!! smile

JediHDM
um, it was basically just a documentary, BTS look at Revolutions, and they showed new footage as well, including the one i said above and one where Michael is standing at attention and Mifune is asking him why he should let a boy fight in his unit, and he asks how old he is, and michael says 18, mifune says might as well have said 16, michael said the machines dont care if im 16, they'll kill me all the same...

then in Zion, when the Sentinels are coming though the hole in the ceiling, they start swarming, and the APUs start shooting in the center of the swarm, and the swarm breaks up and veers off into 6 different groups (if i remember correctly) and go in different direction... and showed more of Neo vs Smith

stinkfist462
who is micheal?

JediHDM
Michael Popper, aka The Kid...oh, and, trainman pulls out a gun, and theres the beginning of Hel coatcheck, theres a (hoeish looking) woman and she says may i take your oh, and it shows morph, trin and seraph with their guns up walking in and Morph grabs the woman and throws her out the door before it closes, and they start shooting at the men with guns in the back, kill the guy in the middle, standing right in front of the gun rack, while the others run up the pillars. thats all i remember for now, i might remember some more later, but thats all now...

Metamorphisis
Did anyone get it recorded? I would so like to see it but don't have HBO. sad

But I have bad news about Neo... sad I do believe that the tenticals that dig into him in "the golden place" are setinal tenticals. If Neo is blinded (which, after seeing some new clips posted online last night, I believe kinda happens) it seems as though he can still "see" things in the real world...but he see's them like he sees things in the matrix - but instead of code, it's that golden fire looking stuff. After viewing some of the trailers frame by frame, it appears as though this is the case, which would mean that the tenticals really do rip into him!! sad

Poor korri... I won't give her a hard time this time...

JediHDM
i dont think so, cause they seem to go through him, but i have yet to see a pic that shows Neos body changing any due to a tentacle(sp?) going through him...

Metamorphisis
Jedi

They wouldn't want to show you he dies in the trailers now would they?

I'm still not happy about what it looks like to me... sad

VenomVA
Damn I missed it....hope HBO shows it again this weekend sad

JKozzy
GAH! PARENTS.. FAILED... TO RECORD.... BOOOO mad

MC Mike
what? What? WHAT? FAILED TO RECORD!!!?!?!?!?!

jj, I guess I'll handle 3 Days... I missed it. sad

JKozzy
It's on Sunday @ 1:30 again.. a chance to redeem myself...

MC Mike
I don't have HBO, but I might go to someone's place...

If not, it's up to you Agent Kozzy! raver

Verity
Loved and taped it!.......Had no real spoilers....xcept something Neo said that got me!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/naughty.gif

raynor
WHAT!

Verity
Actually it was something the Oracle said to him, and his reaction. I can't do a spoiler!!!!!!!!!!

The Omega
Yes, someone RECORD that. I'm European, I don't have HBO!!

raynor
i dont have cable! RECORD!

JKozzy
But, wouldn't it be the slightest bit illegal, if its a copyrighted pay program?

dave123
ssssssssh

MC Mike
Yeah! What FUNNY BOY said!
shifty

The Omega
Shhhh! Big Warner Brother is watching!
(Recalls the days of NOT exchanging illegal trailers, and NOT downloading them off non-existent sites) yes

It's been a while. I better remember:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/pray.gif JediHDM

MC Mike
Haha... and the NON-EXISTENT pirated copies of Reloaded...

Kozzy, just tape the dang thing! stick out tongue

The Omega
Those too.

Mike> Nonononono. It's
"Jkozzy, just DON'T tape the dang thing." wink

JKozzy
Right! So now I'm going to go to my VCR, I'm not going to set it for 1:30 tomorrow, and I'm not going to move my VCR into the computer room and I'm not going to play the tape and record it to my computer and I'm not going to compress it so it's easily downloadable by many! wink

MC Mike
I DON'T want to thank you a ton! big grin

AliasNeo15
geez, 1984 is the Matrix in a Kung Fu, computer game world.

AliasNeo15
*Big Brother is Watching*

JediHDM
Omega> How many times i gotta tell you, STOP that...i HATE it when ppl grovel...

for those of you that are new, i have to tell you, Warner Bros. has Agents, sentient programs that surf the internet, and if there is anything from Revolutions released before it is supposed to be, WHAM!!! they confiscate and/or close it down...as we have NOT had happen before...aka those tv spots, yeah, we did NOT have those before they came out...

The Omega
JediHDM> Yes, MASTER Yod... ehrm... Wrong forum big grin

JKozzy
Whoa, didn't know that. Thanks for the heads-up

JKozzy
Um, I think www.code-matrix.net got closed down........ they found them embarrasment

JKozzy
!!
It's on!!

MC Mike
TAPE IT THEN!!!!! yes Happy Dance smile

JKozzy
Oh, but I'm NOT taping it wink

MC Mike
Oh, yeah I forgot! wink And I am NOT saying thanx a lot, and I am NOT asking whether or not it will be on audioheem's site... wink Happy Dance

JKozzy
Actually, I need to defrag my HD, so it might not be up 'till Tuesday. Better than never!

Verity
How do u put in a text w Spoiler reading? I want to ask a question to those who have seen the HBO special... erm

burlyman
theres a sticky thread at the top that explains it
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f42/t16675.html

people allways over look the stickys! omega, if your out there, we could use a little help...

-=Urot=-
I saw the HBO first look at Rev. All I can say is I can't wait til nov 5th.

I don't want to spoiler it for anyone, so I will run my mouth like crazy after the 5th.

DANG THIS WHOLE MOVIE IS GOING TO BE KICKA$$!!! yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.