Hello

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LANGEB_ESSEJ
I am new here and decided to say hibig grin

Texas
Wow, another Texan?! That makes three of us! I see that Tripod is blocking your sig from appearing. Those bastards did that to me too, you might ask RC to host it on his old site, however, be forewarned, he has been known to hijack and molest sigsroll eyes (sarcastic)

LANGEB_ESSEJ
Are you sure it's not coming up. It just came up for meconfused

Texas
Yup! It's not up, just a big box with an X. When I type your http address I can see the X wing, but once you return to the forum it's not displayed. Dont worry, I'm sure someone will help you out with that. You might want to post a thred in the support forum.

Raz
Welcome LANGEB_ESSEJ!

I've uploaded your image to my webspace and changed your sig to the new location. So hopefully all should be fine now smile

Ratcat
Tex, you should be able to chage you sig back now.

KDawg
Hi LANGEB_ESSEJ. You're sig is coming in nice and clear now.

LANGEB_ESSEJ
Thanks.....Everyone I appreciate that!! rolling on floor laughing

Skull_crusher
LANGEB.....your registered at the ep-x boards arent you?

LANGEB_ESSEJ
YEP...I guess you are too!!

Skull_crusher
Yeah....well welcome dude stick around!

Ushgarak
Raz posted in the Welcome forum!

(Bows down in worship)

Anyway. Welcome, LANGEB. Please, look around and post wherever you like.

LANGEB_ESSEJ
Thank You....Seems to be a pretty cool group in here

KDawg
So far this has been the best forum I've ever been in. The mods. are great the other members are cool and we have some great topics.

StiltmanFTW
Bump.

Fun fact: first KMC members registered in 2000. So our site is 18 already... finally legal shifty

CactusJoe
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Bump.

Fun fact: first KMC members registered in 2000. So our site is 18 already... finally legal shifty
guess we're all going to jail then, because kmc has been ****ed up the ass for several years now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.