jeepers creepers 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vampriss_07
ok...has any one here seen jeepers creepers 2? if so...is it any good? obviously it's not gonna be scary cus the first one definetly wasn't but was it good? some of my friends saw it and said somethin about it bein funny cus there were some jocks on a bus screamin their asses off! hehe... yeah that would be funny. LOL!!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
it sucked.

chico23
imagine that smile

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol

vampriss_07
THANK YOU! that's what i thought in the first place. everyone was sayin that it wasn't very good but i just wanted input from some peeps that i never really talk to. again thanx. ya'll saved me 8 bucks! LOL!!

Curl_Up&Dye
You know what it is. The sequel's plot killed the whole theme that the first JC was based on. The first JC was creepy because you didn't really know who or what was after you. The fact that in the sequal you can see what is after you, and it's a giant disgruntled pokemon...just kills it.

vampriss_07
good point!! i never thought of it that way. thanx

freddynut
well let me lock up the creeper and curl up&die in a room without an exit, several weapons at boths disposal, and the creeper wanting to come after you and lets see if you can kill it. I am not a fan of the creeper but you dare call it a giant pokemon and you say just kills it, please, that thing got shot, ran over, ran through the chest with a giant spear shot out of a home made spear launcher, ran through the fu***ng face with a javeline, and it still would still come after you. (and lets not forget how it lost one arm, leg, both wings and it would hop around like a rabbit to come after you. Giant pokemon my foot.

BackFire
Didn't see it, don't plan too. Looked like another typical shitty modern horror movie.

vampriss_07
naw he's still a giant pokemon. LOL!!

worldindustries
I'm sure not gonna watch the first one was boring as hel* I almost fell a sleep and so is the movie signs I watched that on kazaa on my computer I about fell a sleep.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
the first jeepers creepers started out great! i thought it was gonna be a great horror movie but after a while the movie was ruined.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.