wachowski bros address

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
jkozzy suggested i should put this on since everyone would want to see it. 3 weeks ago i sent a coupon i got from the paper saying "get matrix revolutions on dvd with all the extras and proper casing before anyone else" or something to that text and ive just got a letter from them saying. "congratulaions. you should recieve matrix revolutions on dvd in 1 week"
and the address is:The Wachowski Bros.
Erwin Stoff
3 Arts Entertainment
9460 Wilshire Blvd., 7th Floor
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
USA

jedi please dont insult me

MC Mike
What?

I don't know if I should believe you...

But, GOOD FOR YOU If you get it! big grin

audioheem
I googled that address; it seems the WB's share an address with Bernie Mac and Chris Rock stick out tongue. Dude... let us know when you get the DVD, I'm counting...

MC Mike
haha...

Must be an interesting family... stick out tongue

The Ones
its just the address they gave me im not sure why the address is like that but it worked

audioheem
Well as I said, if you get the Revolutions DVD, scan the cover, take a picture whatever.. then I'll believe you stick out tongue

The Ones
ok but my scanner needs to be fixed but it should be done when i get it.

Ikobe
Bernie Mac? How the fuzz do they SURVIVE?

AI.

VIRI-TWIN
Sure in this day and age of piracy im sure that's exactly what they are going to do. "Hey let's look someone up in the yellow pages and give them a copy to spread on the internet so we can lose a whole bunch of money"...pffft please.

stinkfist462
*whispers* 9 days................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ TIL REV.. COMES TO THEATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!

JediHDM
why are you so afraid i'm gonna yell at you or make fun of you? Aside from the fact that Revolutions isn't even out in theatres, so it can't be on DVD...I think it's a scam, but, that's your call, not mine...

forumcrew
maybe they meant reloaded.. but either way seems like it would be bs.. let us wait.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.