Bull Spoilers!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Plasma
ALL SPOILERS ARE GOING TO BE BULL UNLESS THEY ARE POSTED BY SOMEONE WHO HAS SPOKEN ABOUT AN ABILITY TO SEE THE FILM BEFORE GENERAL RELEASE!

IE. DAVE123- NOT THAT I KNO U BUT U SAID SUMMINK ABOUT SEEING IT!

IF YOU THINK YOU CAN SEE IT BEFOR 11.05 THEN SAY SO HERE OTHERWISE NOT BOTHER POSTING IT BECOS EVRY1 IS GETTING PISSED OFF, AND YOU WILL BE CONSTRUCTIVELY AND COMPLETELY DESTRYED FOR EVEN THINKING THAT WE ARE GULLIBLE ENOUGH TO BELIEVE SUM CRAP ABOUT WHAT IS GOING TO BE A VERY GOOD FILM.

SO PLS SAVE YOURSELF, MYSELF AND EVERYONE ELSES TIME AND STOP POSTING SPOILERS!!!

MC Mike
Here Here!

ramcom
Thank you, I hate spoilers 99.99% of the time spoilers are completely false before reloaded there were 100's of spoilers and not one was correct. If you think you are going to look cool posting a spoiler just remember how stupid you will look when the movie comes out and you were COMPLETLY wrong! mad

Plasma
THIS IS NOW THE OFFICIAL (?) SPOILER HATE THREAD!

Plasma
BE WELCOME MY CHILDREN,

HERE..... HATE IS YOUR FRIEND!

ramcom
"Spoilers are a virus we...are the cure" -Smith

dave123
i NEVER said i had seen it, i said if i was VERY VERY lucky i could get a pirate copy....
however, i didnt get one sad

dave123
read what i say, i never said i seen it, just that i MAY get a pirate copy, and even then i wouldnt watch it till after zero hour

Plasma
thats what i meant!

that u had given indication that you may of been able to view the final cut film!

ergo, any spoilers from yourself would have been trusted more, however it would be unlikely you would post spoilers seeing as you share the veiw that they are the bane of our civilization!

(spot the links!!!)

dave123
"SO PLS SAVE YOURSELF, MYSELF AND EVERYONE ELSES TIME AND STOP POSTING SPOILERS!!!"

that implies i was posting spoilers, which i aint

Plasma
NO!

you had stated that u had CHANCE to see the movie before release,

which would have made any spoilers if any, u posted reliable, that was the point i was trying to make to noobs, that if they want to spoil, prove that its reliable, by indicating that they have had a chance to see the movie!

im not implying/saying u posted spoilers!

dave123
anyway, not wanting to go off-topic, spoilers suck >.<

forumcrew
yea leave dave alone... you guys should read our spoiler game thread...

dave123
forum> the way he writes it makes it sound like he was making a bad example of me, but he aint, it dont matter now big grin

Plasma
im not trying to ave a go at anyone but noobs who post spoilers, soz dave

Plas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.