Please Help!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Noola
Hey everyone,

I'm trying to direct a play version of "The Matrix Reloaded" and I need some help! Does anyone know some centuplets? big grin

Plasma
no contuplets, but ive got one tip about directing a play about the matrix,

.....Don't!

Ikobe
Oh, but it'd be so much FUN with all the stage smoke and the MUSICAL NUMBERS! NYAHAHA! Uh..

AI.

PS. Dr Seus, Dr Seus!

Noola
Heh, good one Ikobe! Oh and by the way I was JOKING about the whole play idea. Cos, erm, my school doesn't HAVE 300 million to spend big grin

forumcrew
hahah how would u ever do all the fighting? or any of the fighting

Noola
Or any of the backgrounds, special effects, etc

Though some people at my school are seriously considering doing "The Hobbit" as a play confused

JKozzy
Actually, we're doing a senior part in our annual talent show, we're remaking the Burly Brawl, and we're signing up almost our whole grade to dress up as Smiths big grin

It's actually not that hard, we have ropes and everything to lift up people, plus I've almost completely memorized the choreographation (if thats a word) of the entire scene. I'm playing the Lead Smith, since I have the whole movie memorized, literally.

Noola
That sounds cool! Enjoy being the lead smith! big grin

Well I guess I'll have to settle for the Keifer Sutherland part from Phone Booth then

burlyman
laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud

MC Mike
JKozzy> Awesome. cool

EyeMakeMovies
hmmm reloaded on stage.... sorry man, i dont think its gonna have the same effect. if you do do it though, just do us all a favor and make sure the people that go to see it dont come away with the wrong impression of the matrix...

MC Mike
laughing out loud Yeah...

audioheem
I can imagine it'd be fun to watch if you're a real matrix fan, but not for the average Joe. (No pun on Kozzy!)

JKozzy
No offense takensmile
Actually, the Matrix play would be kinda cool (as would those books... whered that thread go?), the Matrix has consumed the past year of my life, I'm going to have withdrawl soon, might as well prolong it!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/down.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/down.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/down.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/down.gif

Ikobe
I still think you should have a musical number in it...

And we say thank you for the Matrix
This world we live in
Thanks for all the pain you've given
You can't live without us
I ask in all honesty
What would life be
Without a giant human battery
So I say thank you for the Matrix
Now give that red pill to me...

AI.

burlyman
laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud

Noola
Burlyman, were you laughing about Jkozzy being the lead smith, or me being keifer sutherland from phone booth? big grin

audioheem
big grin ABBA big grin

The Ones
what?

audioheem
The song, "Thank you for the Matrix (Music)." I think it's Abba.

The Ones
MATRIX FROM ABBA. I SENCERLY HOPE NOT!!!

burlyman
keifer sutherland from phone booth!!!!

forumcrew
keifer sutherland is the f u c k i n man... jack bauer is my idle.. atleast in tv land

burlyman
yeah hes amazing, i love 24

but his part in phone booth laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud

Noola
Come on man - kiefer's cool in Phone Booth. And I think I could pull it off - after all I DO have the cool, soothing voice with a hint of danger. big grin

Btw, I like your running countdown to Revolutions - will it return tomorrow? yes

burlyman
me? ooh shall i put the minumum days back on, ok...

and come on his part in phone booth, not his acting

Noola
I know man, just jk! smile

Oh and thanks for that countdown. Who needs www.whatisthematrix.com when we have you? laughing Again just jk!

JediHDM
dude, what IS it with you people putting everyones sigs on your sig...?

MC Mike
Yeah... they stole mine and I never let them... sad

burlyman
roll eyes (sarcastic)

MC Mike
And they changed it again...

Thanx for not stealing my sig, but who is "lil ..."?

MC Mike
Jedi> I think they're creating a conspiracy to overthrow you as "Goderator"! shifty

JediHDM
Omega is the GODerator, but i'm her captain stick out tongue ...

MC Mike
Well, They have a conspiracy, no doubt... And I am tempted to join as you fryed my house...

JediHDM
DAVE WAS THE ONE WHO TOASTED YOUR HOUSE, NOT ME!!!!

MC Mike
No, he said you were too naive and you replied by sending lightning at my house...

JediHDM
HES GOT YOU UNDER HIS CONTROL!!!! snap outta it!!!

forumcrew
dave's following is growing.. jedi we must form a resistance before we are overwhelmed!

JediHDM
yes...but, we have the GODerator, OMEGA!!! MUAHAHA!!!

ps. shes the 2nd in command on my ship, the Erleuctet...

forumcrew
i control an army of apc units

JediHDM
alright, thats what i like to hear!!! keep em coming!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.