has anyone seen any hp stars?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sadge
im curious i havnt but i wanted 2 hear ur stories about them big grin
================
frodo:whoooaaahhhhhhhh sam is that ur hand?
sam:noo master frodo( roll eyes (sarcastic) )

vampriss_07
nope sorry...i'd really like to meet tom felton though. THAT BOY GOT IT GOIN ON!

(yep....obsessed)LOL

vampriss_07
o but my friend who lives in england got to meet him @ collectormania 3

sadge
lol lucky her
=================
frodo:woahhhh sam is that ur hand
sam: no master frodo ( roll eyes (sarcastic) )

vampriss_07
yeah, she's more obsessed than me....she even gave him a letter that waslike 3 pages long. he stuck in his butt pocket of his pants then handed it ova to his bro so he could read it after she walked away!!!! but still....@ least he got it. she said he stutters around gurls too!!! hehe! how cute! lol!

sadge
ahhhhhh i bet he reads it when he does anything dodgy!!!! u know rude wise embarrasment

russ_mathers
my cousin met daniel radcliffe and he asked about the up coming movies, but d wouldnt give anything away

sadge
damn !!!!!!
daniels mean he should of said something
grrrr!!!
lol
__________________________________-
frodo: woahhhh sam is that ur hand?
sam: nooo master frodo ( roll eyes (sarcastic) )

witchychiky
Im met tom i've got a thread on that but everyone rekons its bullshit. He does stutter around girls aswell. wink

[Ms_dEaTh]
Actually witchychiky I don't reckon it is really bullshit but just the part about his number and his email. It's just, kinda hard to believe.

If you aren't lying though, could you *looks around* sort of give it to me?

Hahaha. Up to you girl.

satine^cho
ohh i wanna hear big grin

Schizo_n_me
I'll believe whateva u want me to believe if u PM me is # witchychikywink
Kidding (unless of course u want to...)
But on the topic no I've never met ne1 from HP. In fact I've never met ne celebs @ all...sad

sadge
well ive met no hp fans but ive nearly met robbie williams i think it was in 1996 i wasnt really a big fan of him but my mum said sascha theres robbie williams i said 'where' he was across the road but i didnt see him

boo hoo sad

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
i met tom felton in england.. i was at this signing .. dan tom emma and rupert were all there and so was JK but i didnt hav time to go to everyone so i only went to tom..

sadge
lucky u !!!!

iluvharrypotter
o my gosh, lucky you

Lily Evans
Hey witchchicky can i er have toms number. Kidding......no really PM me please!!!!

And no I did not meet anyone. *sighs*

dan_rad_hottie
hay tell my why u like harry potter in my thread its all about daniel if u think hes hot or not its called is daniel hot or what?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.