UK people, C5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dave123
I know korri pointed this out b4, but i cant be bothered to find her thread, so here it is

9 tonight, matrix night on channel five...

burlyman
could of just searched stick out tongue

MC Mike
It's on Page 2... stick out tongue

dave123
yeh, but then i would have had to type more

dave123
QYB, just leave a lazy man be lazy!

JKozzy
Someone record it and post the video if possible, pleeease smile

burlyman
same for the hbo thing

Noola
Watching M1 has kinda made me realise how much better it is then M2. Though I thought Reloaded was cool too.

burlyman
imo. in trilogys everything is all just to set up the ending

so the final part, and the beginning are the best, the middle the bridge (story wise)
or 'birth', 'life', 'death'

JKozzy
When Revolutions is out, I'm not going to look at it in terms of which movie is better, I'm going to look at it that the Matrix Trilogy is the best trilogy of all time smile

dave123
i'm with JK on this one

burlyman
yeh yeh big grin

Noola
I agree with Burlyman that parts 1 and 3 of a trilogy are usually the best - but I still feel that part 2 should stand up on its own. And to be honest, although I really liked Reloaded I felt that on its own something was lacking. I mean - "Empire Strikes Back" is the best star wars movie - and that was the middle bit.

Well, that's just what I think anyway

JediHDM
i disagree, usually, imho, the mid-movie is the best, because it sets up the conflict, which isn't resolved until the final movie. I thought Esb was best, and i think Reloaded is best (so far)

dave123
funniest part of m1: neo runs up the post in the dojo, then gets kicked in the stomach laughing out loud

Sifer
When Empire Strikes back was released, everyone hated it and then loved Return of the Jedi. Now everybody loves Empire Strikes Back - It's gonna be the same with The Matrix Trilogy and no doubt Lord of the Rings.

I personally love both parts in both LOTR and Matrix.

burlyman
1 and 3 have that raining, grungy (real world) feeling, because most of it happens in it. and they use score more. reloaded was a bit more bright and techno

ok lets get this straight i thought reloaded was amazing eek! but i still prefer m1, and i think il like revolutions more than reloaded (even though they are like 1 movie)

dave123
the action scenes from m3 will end EVERYTHING in the universe, EVER

dave123
no no no, got a funnier scene...
neo knows kung fu and loads stuff, and when the agent pulls a gun on him in the training program, all he does is duck big grin laughing out loud

SimplePriest
wow, I definitely like both one and two. I didn't know so many people didn't like reloaded as much. hmmm
I like them both the same. Actually, I think I may like reloaded more. But that's hard to say...

sith_darth_jay
back to the thread, if somebody can tape and then upload it so we can see it, plz oh pretty plz do it, we will really aprecciate it.... and we'll give you a plate full of cookies wink

burlyman
its true with LOTR and MATRIX (havent seen star wars)

FILM 1 sets up the story
FILM 2 introduces new characters and storyline
FILM 3 resolves the story

although all 3 are amazing and could probably stand alone (expect you would really really wanna see the next film)

dave123
with matrix, only #1 can stand alone
2+3 are reliant on each other

burlyman
thats true

sith_darth_jay
the best one, so far, is m1... reloaded is the middle, plus it isn't finish (unlike ESB wich stand alone like any other SW movie)... reloaded + revolutions will be the best one, no doubt about that

AliasNeo15
wut is channel five? wuts the channel called?

sith_darth_jay
channel 5

Noola
It's a UK terrestrial tv channel - and it's just called Channel Five {or sometimes just "Five"}

JKozzy
Dammit, does anyone know if digital cable in the US receives this channel? Theres like 500 channels there, it's bound to be one of them sad

audioheem
I swear you guys outside the UK are missing a great show. This MAKING OF REVOLUTIONS is giving away a lot of cool info.

MC Mike
sad sad sad

dave123
it aint that BRILLIANT, but its good

Ushgarak
Well, it's the same thing they did for Reloaded, it's nice enough. More of the Smith/Neo fight shown than I thought...

JKozzy
sadsadsadsad

....audioheem, record it and post it on your site, if you would be so kind smile

MC Mike
Yes, pleeeeeeeeeeease!

forumcrew
i want i want i want it

audioheem
I thought it was good, I've forgotten most of the crap stuff but they did show more of the Superbrawl and Mary Alice saying, "They need to be with each other.. in life and death," and, "You are him. You are the negative, he is the positive. You are the result of the equation trying to balance," made me smile

MC Mike
oooohhh... What else of the Superbrawl???

Any air fighting, or just more kung-fu?

forumcrew
hmm neo sacrifices himself to stop smith?

dave123
a bit of air fighting scenes

dave123
and crater where neo hits the floor

MC Mike
Cool...

burlyman
and the neo smith fight that happens in the building

JKozzy
DID ANYONE RECORD???

MC Mike
Even better! eek!

Wish I saw it... Too bad i'm at the US... sad

burlyman
i did! but i dont have the techn

MC Mike
To put on the computer? Aww... that stinks... sad

audioheem
Someone must have...?

MC Mike
Is there one among you who will answer such a call?

Ushgarak
I recorded it. I could technically film it with a digicam... but TV always shows up crap on those things.

JKozzy
I have an AV input, if anyone wants to send me the video tape I could possibly upload itsmile

MC Mike
Someone send it to Kozzy! Then Audioheem can put it on his site! Another score for you two!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/kicking.gif

dave123
wooot, i got the last post on that ass-kiss the mods thread big grin

JKozzy
Jerk.. I wanted ithttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/fyou.gifSee if you get any Behind the Scenes recorded!

.....stick out tonguelaughing out loud just kidding y'all!

(yikes i just sounded like a cowboy)

dave123
i saw it anyway, cos i live in the UK big grin
dont worry, you can get the last post in the next useless thread

JKozzy
Yay!!! *does a dance*

"Well... err... closing..." - a bit uneasy from all the worshiping, I seestick out tongue
LOOK WHAT YOU ARE ALL DOING TO OUR MODS! YOU'RE CONFUSING THEM!!
On the more serious side, Ush has a point on keepin him or Omega updated on stuff like that.

MC Mike
Kozzy> You probably worshipped them the most, so it's you who isconfusing them. stick out tongue

dave123
it would be good if like 7 us were semi-mods, and if 4 of us agreed on closing a thread we could..... that way omega + ush dont waste time, and we have a feeling of CONTROL big grin

dave123
mike> i worshipped them the most cos i got the last post big grin haha!

MC Mike
Okay, "God" stick out tongue

JKozzy
I vote me to be a modsmile I'm on here enough.....

Anyone second?

dave123
i'll be the english mod, u can be the USA, cos i got go bed soon, so you could take over from when i'm asleep smile

burlyman
yes im on here too much, if thats possible

JKozzy
We should have a Mod Election thread!! Like a democracy! That actually should work fine, we have decent enough people here, excluding ThEmoViE_gOD111...

dave123
*elects self*

MC Mike
Man... a lot of people are on here a lot...

Korri, JediHDM, Burly, Forumcrew, Sifer, JKozzy, Audioheem, Omega (already a mod)...

You all should be Mods... big grin

dave123
korri's never on the same time as me, but then again, i'm nocternal stick out tongue

dave123
and if Jedi was mod, there would be no threads left!

JKozzy
Yes, but *bribes* I will bring you Matrix Behind the Scenes... (and I have HBO so I'll upload that too) AND I've brought you the soundtrack and The Ultimate Revolutions Trailer, and am working on other Revs trailers, and Audioheem has enforced this. Now, what two people do you think are most qualified for this position as Mod?smile

burlyman
im nocternal!!!!!!!!!

on a school day im on like 5 - 7, 10 - 3am smile

MC Mike
Dave> Yeah, if Jedi was a mod he would end every thread with a dancing banana and call it the Banana King... laughing out loud

Of course, I would too.. stick out tongue

dave123
ditto that

JKozzy
On a school day, I usually sit on my arse from 3pm-9 or 10pm Eastern US time, and on weekends I just check back, oh, every 10 minutes or sosmile

Dancing banana king! Happy Dance

big grin

dave123
omegas a great mod, just not on too much sad

MC Mike
Happy Dance

Dang... I wonder how they make so the bananas all dance in rhythm... stick out tongue

JKozzy
True.. thats why we need another.. *cough*Ush*cough*

MC Mike
Someone who could come on every time he was needed...

A Super Mod of sorts...

Hey! LOL... Did anyone see this one before? (Sorry if this is a bit irrelevent)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/horse.gif

stick out tongue

JKozzy
NICE! Gotta love those smiliesbig grin Maybe the Mods will become like the Smiths, the Many confused

MC Mike
Haha.. I can't stop laughing at it...

Too many Mods is never a good thing though... sad

dave123
i say we have a UK mod and a USA mod, or a mod that never sleeps.....

forumcrew
im also nocternal. and i dont think mods should necisarily be who gives the most info.. i think they should know a lot but i think they should be people to keep it fair

MC Mike
I never sleep...

*thinks a moment*

Oh, never mind.

dave123
fair? fair? DELETES ALL THREADS IN KMC

MC Mike
Okay, Dave, You got my vote! stick out tongue

dave123
thats 15 votes already

burlyman
er... my vote? *is jealous*

JKozzy
I didn't mean the contribution literally, note the "*bribes*"... but I think I can be fair. After all I did PM Ush to close that thread. I'm not nocturnal, but I am from the US, which is still later than many users of this thread anyway. I've started a fair amount of threads, and can reason info out... geez this sounds like a campaign speech!
But still! Get my point at least...? Anyone...?

dave123
i'll rig this election like arnold did!

MC Mike
I already rigged it...

Oops, did I say that outloud?

You will be terminated!

stick out tongue

JKozzy
Hey, did anyone else record it besides Ush that would be willing to mail a tape to me? Otherwise, all us US'ers are gona be screwedsad

jiggaman8604
SOMEONE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!!!! WE NEED THIS SHOW IN AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!

/weeps like a little girl

Osiris
whats C5?

The Ones
channel 5 its in the uk. i watched and i wet my self literaly when a bigger unseen clip of the superbrawl came up. i was saying to my self "i live for stuff like this

Ushgarak
It was a nice sequence of moves, actually. Been watching it frame by frame...

The Ones
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/drool.gif the best moments of my lifehttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/drool.gif and i loved the music to it

Plasma
does anyone want me to write a narrative of the programme for those yanks who cant see it???

im quite happy too as it gives me a reason to watch it again!

i taped it, hahaha

Plas

forumcrew
i do i do plamsma

JKozzy
Yes, please Plasma. Also, want to send me the tape? I have AV software and could upload itwink

MC Mike
Yes! Send it to JKozzy! Or at least post it.

The Ones
i dont need it. ive taped it aswell (obviously)

jiggaman8604
/continues weeping like a small girl

JKozzy
/weeps too

Korri
sad i saw thatto do u think..... http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/no.gif noo please no

forumcrew
neo gets up after that.. theres a trialer with him in the crater looking up at a bunch of clones.. now the entire fight is 1v1 why all the clones look? super smith gone???

Korri
HE GETS UP?!!!! eek!

dave123
keanu gets up, as in: his acting is done

from what i assume, smith picks him up by the throat after that, and neo probably flies off, or does something cool smile but we'll just have to wait

Korri
awww but still... sad

forumcrew
yea the throught part prolly is after that... yikes!

Korri
sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.