Audioheem's Zion (must read)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
http://www.zion.n3w.net/ <= This is the link to Audioheem's official website, where many videos, pics, and other stuff are hosted, and will be hosted. Anyone having a casual interest in the matrix must see this site, since there are fan-vids, including the Ultimate Revolutions Trailer, and an awesome Reloaded fan-vid, plus the entire Revolutions soundtrack that was made available yesterday, is now available for download in a compact ZIP file, ripped by yours truly in MP3 format. big grin

Look for many more updates, and the host has a speed of about 200-400 kb/s, so anyone having broadband can take great advantage of the speed. More to come, stay tuned!

burlyman
cool site big grin

MC Mike
Nice big grin

JediHDM
from now on, you are the koz-man...thanks, dude!!

sith_darth_jay
great site, audioheem did a nice job, thanks kozzy

stinkfist462
dude i cant view the ultimate revo trailer.. i only get the audio...

dave123
got the right codecs?

stinkfist462
codecs?

dave123
have u got the latest version of divx/xvid?

ask jkoz what he used to compress it

JKozzy
It's like a way your computer translates the video into an image. It requires Windows Media Player v9...
For Windows XP operating system, use this link: http://download.microsoft.com/download/8/a/2/8a27acce-5c9e-46b3-8996-1e76c0413d17/MPSetupXP.exe
For Windows 95, 98 SE, 2000, and ME, use this link: http://download.microsoft.com/download/1/b/c/1bc0b1a3-c839-4b36-8f3c-19847ba09299/MPSetup.exe
Install, restart if necessary, and you'll be all set!

Downloads for XP take about 45 minutes @ 28.8 kb, but should take about 2-3 minutes on broadband.
Downloads for 95, 98 SE, 2000, and ME take about 62 minutes @ 28.8 kb, but should take 3-4 minutes on broadband.

Hope this helpssmile

HexSintax
JKozzy, nice site, could use a little graphical interface, if you want some help with it, im your man...if you want to check out my work heres a website i did over the summer www.tehplayground.20megsfree.com i never actually finished the website though, i made it to show off my work but never got it done of course. all coding and graphics were done by me, including the album covers (which are just bad ass mix cds)

JKozzy
Hex> Talk to Audioheem about improvements, I'm not the creator, just his publicist stick out tongue
Niiice site you got yourself there though! smile

stinkfist462
cool site.. u should finish it

audioheem
Hey Joe, thanks for the publicity.

Hex > That'd be my site, and thanks but I designed it like it is to reduced the size and potential problems. Therefore I can host more stuff on it coz I have a limit.

Stinkfist > Nice pun on the AUDIO, lol.

Jedi > I'm not Heem-man? He-man! lol sad

Anyone else who complemented > Thanks smile

I'm up for any content anyone has to put on the site.

JKozzy
Hex > 404 Error -- File Not Found
The page you are looking for (http://www.tehplayground.20megsfree.com/gfx.html) is not here
sad

HexSintax
i think i removed that page awhile ago lol i dont remember such things NOW

audioheem: actually now that i look through the site, i like the simplicity, but i was just offering, i wasnt insulting it, alot of the time simple=best, but i mean, if you need help with coding or anything, let me know

JKozzy
No need to get all in a tizzy,stick out tongue its all good, I was just was wondering what graphics you had up there.

HexSintax
lol, actually i never uploaded all my graphics so i never finished the page, i have am all on my pc...also, all the covers for the Albums i made myself, those are pretty much teh graphics portion

JKozzy
Have any luck with the video? smile

audioheem
Ya I know you weren't insultin' dude sorry if I came across defensive, it's just I don't have a lot of time to iron out problems and stuff so I've kept it simple. Thanks, I'll let you know if I need any help smile

MC Mike
Just downloaded the Soundtrack.

Nice work, Kozzy! big grin

JKozzy
Thanks!smile

audioheem
*coughs*

MC Mike
AND AUDIOHEEM!!! big grin big grin

audioheem
big grin

JKozzy
Nice work, to one and allbig grin
*shouts* "Hey, you! With the pants!"

forumcrew
good work boys, very good work

HexSintax
i need to download that, then buy it possibly if i like it

MC Mike
You'll like it. wink

JKozzy
It's inevitable!!big grin

MC Mike
YES!! Kozzy> I won on the "twins are not in rev" thread!

One point for the MC

Happy Dance

JKozzy
Actually, Ush got that onewink

MC Mike
Oh, come on... he's a mod! sad

JKozzy
But he got it, nonetheless. No complaining or whining!

MC Mike
mad I fought for that a long time!!!

Alright, I'll calm down since I like you and your contributions... Plus, I'm waiting for that Interview if you get it from Ush wink

JKozzy
We can only pray.... I've PM'd him enough about stuff, why don't you go ask him?

MC Mike
I don't have the tech but you said you did, remember?

JKozzy
Yes, but go ask him if he could get the tape to me, um.... gah forget it, I'll ask him myself.

MC Mike
See, told you...

But if I can help in any way, I will! big grin

JKozzy
Yes, but the whole point of it is that I was too lazy to ask him myselfstick out tongue

MC Mike
Oh...

I'll still help though!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/teehee.gif

JKozzy
In what way?

MC Mike
I dunno...

Go JKozzy!

JKozzy
haha, just asked Ush... probably wouldn't be able to organize it before the movie is released he said, anyone else want to give it a try?

MC Mike
Now I got one! The "new matrix movies" thread.

1 for MC Mike, this time really, JKozzy.

JKozzy
Grrmad

JKozzy
Who closed it anyway? Didn't even give a final "haha" closing post... Ush or Omega?

MC Mike
Here, I wanna be friends, so don't get too mad...

You'll eventually get one with a Banana King ending (Copyright JediHDM)
stick out tongue

JKozzy
Lol, it's all in fun and gamessmile
I know I will. I have to. Because I am the one!
(But what happens if I fail?sad)

MC Mike
Here, next time I'll let you do it. big grin

JKozzy
Yay! *does a dance*Happy DanceHappy Dance
But *yawn* I must turn in for the night. G'night all, tomorrow will be a great day! (one more day closerwink)

JKozzy
One more comment... how the heck do you have 316 posts in two days, and I have 365 posts in a month? Who are you and where did your life go?stick out tongue Just teasin ya, I went a day with posting over a hundred, but it seems that ur very active. I like that! Ok enough doddling. I'm out. Nite.

MC Mike
I dunno... But Omega and Forumcrew got mad at me so I quit for the day...

MC Mike
Just don't think I'm doing it for post count, pleeease. I hate it when people think that... Tommorow is a Monday and I probably only post 10 times...

(Hey, your still here... I tought you went nite... oh well...)

Osiris
good point Mike, also the number of posts doesnt matters
what matters is your ranking
see, you are still "understudy"

MC Mike
Understudy? Where does it say that? I haven't seen "understudy" anywhere? blink

forumcrew
it says it above the little green squares.. and i wasnt mad.. i was tryin to save u from the mods gettin mad.. just a fair warning since u were new that it would get annoying.. be all means post away as long as u have a reason to post

JediHDM
ACTUALLY, "Banana King" is in reference to Jack Kerouac's "On the Road"...I'm surprised no one here caught on to that...

burlyman
Banana Island is bliss laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud

Korri
Happy Dance

JKozzy
Did anyone record it and want to send it to me so I can upload? (C5)

MC Mike
forumcrew> I was just kidding stick out tongue It's a good thing you stooped me! big grin

JKozzy
Yes, Audioheem will hopefully host MTV and HBO segments, if I get enough of a motion to do so....

MC Mike
Is this the kind of motion you mean?

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

MOTION!!! YEAH!!!

JKozzy
Hey, guess what everyone! I've got the clips from the Superbrawl (MTV one, not previous one) and the DEBUTED SCENE FROM CLUB HEL! Go to Audioheem's site now, http://www.zion.n3w.net/ and download them! To my UK friends... enjoy!
Happy Dance Happy Dance

burlyman
eek!

MC Mike
As usual, great job Kozzy and Audioheem! big grin

JKozzy
In MPG format, about 4 for Superbrawl and 13 for Club Hel.
Burly > You like it or something?
Mike > Thanks big grin

burlyman
eek! club hel, when they look at each other cool

big grin superbrawl smile seen it on C5 smile but there was a bit more, they crashed into each other

HexSintax
ok, because i dont want to ruin Teh Rev by watching the hell club vid, is there anything special on the superbrawl vids that arent on the dvd?

JKozzy
?

MC Mike
Same as I was thinking Kozzy! What do you mean? The trailer? well, YES.

HexSintax
are you "?"in what i said?

if you are: i THOUGHT you guys were talking about a lenghty scene from the hel club, so i said that i wouldnt watch it cause i dont want to ruin the movie or anything....oh, and stupid me, i thought it said Burly Brawl and not Super Brawl, dont worry, im an idiot! tehe, dvd, wow im dumb......

JKozzy
Yep. What dvd?

MC Mike
What Superbrawl vids on what DVD?

The trailer on the Reloaded one?

JKozzy
Was there a new trailer on the Reloaded DVD????

HexSintax
i just edited my last post......

"if you are: i THOUGHT you guys were talking about a lenghty scene from the hel club, so i said that i wouldnt watch it cause i dont want to ruin the movie or anything....oh, and stupid me, i thought it said Burly Brawl and not Super Brawl, dont worry, im an idiot! tehe, dvd, wow im dumb......"

MC Mike
Kozzy>R U Talkin' to me?!?!?!?!?!

stick out tongue

Yeah, at the end of the credits for the movie... it's not new. You've seen it. How do I know? It's on the TURT.

JKozzy
You are! *whacks with fish* http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/fish.gif

JKozzy
Mike > On the TURT that I made! I thought there was a new trailer or something, guess not. Same old....

HexSintax
yeah its the same exact trailer that we've all seen from at the theater....it was definitely worth staying after the movie forwink

JKozzy
I know, I stayed for it big grin

MC Mike
Yup same old...

Here, let me knock some sense into ya!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/fish.gif

HexSintax
gonna do the same for Revolutions too, never know what could be at the end of that...maybe a trailer for Matrix Online

ok, so whats up with those trailers you guys were talking about that i mis-read? you just uploaded the all the trailers or what?

MC Mike
The TURT? Go to audioheem's site - it's a compiling of all the trailers in one, made by the One and Only Koz-man. big grin

MC Mike
www (dot) zion (dot) n3w (dot) net

JKozzy
http://www.zion.n3w.net

MC Mike
Man, I wonder if I'm "well known" yet... never even tried because I heard how it stopped other people...

Not yet, Mc, Not yet...

MC Mike
Checking...

www.zion.n3w.net

MC Mike
Hehe...

Goodie, goodie... shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.