For my first number...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Curl_Up&Dye
Hey everyone... I'm Ryanne...aka...the artist currently known as Curl_Up&Dye. You'll most likely find me hanging out in the music or movies boards...because well...that's my life...I do a lot of online graphics, layouts, designs and whatnot for my friend's website distortedsound.com, so if y'all get a second, check out her wicked pissah site. It's all based around the many subgenres of rock (aka punk/ska/metal...etc), but it pretty much covers the style all around. Anyways I digress.

You may have seen some of the stuff I've posted on music/movies...but if you haven't, i should warn you...sometimes i unknowingly get really into a thread...but have no fear...it's just passion in my convictions...i won't kill you...i don't hold grudges...i promise. lol evil face

c-ya around the boards. Happy Dance

yerssot
have a blast here!

ShadowGirl
Have a good time.

Kes

shaber
Yes, I hope it all goes well. beer Have the beer.

FallingBlue
Curl Up and Dye, shit thats from...ohhhh, I know the movie, it's like..Runaway Bride I think, yes im a guy, but i live with just my mom so i see a million chick flicks a day :dizzy:

Welcome to the forums, have fun!

Curl_Up&Dye
Actually Curl_Up&Dye is a punk record label...but if its in Runaway Bride so be it... kudos to you for admitting to have seeing some chick flicks...nothing wrong with that lol

FallingBlue
yah, Curl Up and Dye is the name of this hairstyling salon thingy in Runaway Bride *shrugs*

chico23
Hiya and welcome!

silver_tears
welcome big grin

DeNiro
wazz up welcome and have fun

Exa
Govannas and welcome smile

grymlock
welcome and do have fun mate!!

cheers!!

burlyman
big grin hello and welcome big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.