what would you be, x-men or brotherhood???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cajun
if you had the choice, what wud u choose.... x-men or brotherhood???

gambit88
xmen just a thought but their is a reason they always win rock

SlayerChick1188
Brotherhood are kick-ass, but i'll leave the following quote to speak for itself:

Ascension Pt2-
Toad: Did we win? Did we win?
Lance: Think again...
Toad: Oh yeah, we NEVER win...

So pick the Xmen

RemyLeBeau
Actaully Id love to be part of both teams but since I have to choose I choose the X-Men

Mirage
X-men only cos they always win. I'd rather be a Brotherhood chick but... they just seem cooler!

thorncrawler
i choose x-men cos them i would end up saving the world more times than you can shake a stick at!!!

GambitEVOFan1
I dunno who id pick i mean Xmen have so many hot guys and i think it would be cool to be surounded by all those ppl all the time but im not good at following orders and rules and i like to have fun and so dont the brotherhood!Aww what a hard desicion!

WinkyBells
Man, I'd be all over the Brotherhood in XME! I'd get to be the Brotherhood Babe and have my wicked way with Todd...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Paola
TOAD????????!!!! eek! laughing out loud laughing

anyway I pick the X-Men.... I couldn't live in that house the Bro. lives inhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/puke.gif

WinkyBells
Dude, it'd so have to be either Evo Toad or Movie Toad. No other Toad will do! Mainly because all the other Toads are gross... *hangs head* I know...I'm a sick sick puppy....*goes to get some ice cream* Lol.

GambitsRogue
X MEN ALL THE WAY

azurefalconchan
I AM A BROTHERHOOD BABE...only cause i have a massive obsession with quicksilver thou...hee hee

Kes
X-men...well x-women wink

GambitEVOFan1
eek! I kno id be with the New mutants bc i love my Berzerker!!but if i had to choose between the Xmen and Brotherhood....hmmm.... i couldnt

King__hearts
Hi!!!!!!!!!

King__hearts
Am i da only idiot here

GambitEVOFan1
wacko nope im an idiot too

King__hearts
smokin'
loks like it

King__hearts
If any one reads this crap
contact me on my email [email protected] for any questions on x-man
smokin'

King__hearts
oohhh yeah defenatly x-man

cajun
pretty divided, im not sure realy, brotherhood u get to do what u want tho....

GambitEVOFan1
its so hard to choose, be with the brother hood and do what ever!or be with the Xmen and have rule but get to surounded by hot,buff guys in tight suits....... sad Ill never be able to decide

Maelstrom
they need to get some bad guys with connections, say the brotherhood knows the mutant mob. I'd choose the brotherhood cause they don't discriminate

NightLova7
It's no question for me. I'd definantly be on the X-Men! It just seems like they would stick together better, and never leave anyone behind. More of a close-knit friendship. Where the brotherhood, they kind of... aren't as close. smile

GambitEVOFan1
No i wouldnt say the brotherhood isnt close, i actually think they have very good friendships, but some times they clash, just like brothers.

cajun
thats a good point gambitevofan, they do seem to look out for eachother

BOPRecruit 16
of course i'd be a member of the x-men!

WinkyBells
Hey AzureFalconChan! How about we share the coveted position of "Brotherhood Babe"? You could be Quicksilver's babe, and I'd be Toad's. It'd all work out in the end! And it's nice to know that I'm not the only evil little bugger in here....MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! *goes off to plot some destruction*

VallejoKid707
i picked x-men but i would of first been on the brotherhood then join the x-men

Leigh333
VallejoKid707 I agree with you, I would first be in the brotherhood, poor and mislead... and then my innocence and charm would win over the x-men and i would be best friends with Kurt.... no i don't have any charm and i'm certainly not innocent but I prefer the way the x men work... so yea, i would be an x man after being in the brotherhood! big grin

WinkyBells
I don't think I'd switch to the X-Men, even if I did get along with them. The brotherhood's just way more fun! Steal stuff, wreck stuff, do whatever the hell you want...Think about it! It'd be a great adventure. And there are some hotties to consider...*goes off to snuggle Evo Toad*

Korhend
Brotherhood, immediately, Xavier is too much like a guidance counciler

Crystal Knapp
I would definitely go with X-men, their cooler. cool

Korhend
bah, you have cyclops as your leader....fun

cajun
ha ha, good point korhend, brotherhood have more fun, they jus wreck their house and dont have to clean it!

Crystal Knapp
Maybe the brotherhood would be funner, but x-men are still way cooler!

Korhend
*cough*preppies*cough*

Lady Knight
Must remain loyal. X-Men all the way.

Leigh333
Um... I like the way the X men have training time, I think that would be fun, I just like the way there always working and they have the X jet, that would be so cool to play with evil face but i would probably kill Scott and Jean at some point. They really annoy me!

cajun
i like cyclops better now, but he thinks hes way togher than he actually is

Elanor
Hey, let him alone! Scott is so cute and so good guy and he wants to do everything perfectly and sometimes his life is quite hard. But it's just my opinion... blink I love him. happy

And about the topic. Well, I would be so happy if I were a member of any of these two teams. Yes, I'd be part of both teams! eek!

Korhend
lets face it, Pietro made a better leader

"AH! WANDA!" *hides in closet*

GambitEVOFan1
laughing I love when he does that!its so cute!! he runs from his sister right after giving lance a talk about being more manly and tough laughing out loud

cajun
lance would take pietro anyday

WinkyBells
I think the best part about that episode was when Todd answered Wanda's question... "Pietro? He's hidin' in da closet." *snickers* You KNOW Pietro was pissed at Todd after that!

cajun
yeah that bit was cool, toad makes me laugh!!

Leigh333
Right you know the one were Wanda goes to the snow thing? Well is it me or when she comes back from that... does her red hair-die suddenly go?

Gambit and Rogue Happy Dance

ab012f9448
X MEN All the way! Happy Dance

cajun
i like the brotherhood more and more each time i watch evo! especially lance and todd

GambitEVOFan1
love I love lance!hes adorable! hes one of those really tough guys thats been thru alot and hes real rough around the edges but a real softy inside! i love the way he gets when hes around kitty!hes to cute!

cajun
yeah hes like two different ppl, tough with the brotherhood but soft wit kitty, aaaaah big grin

xmentshirtcomp
hmmm... We like the idea of being free to do whatever like the brotherhood, but the we like the idea of team work with the x-men. so we are 50/50

Korhend
hey toads nice on the inside!
*doodles on blobs face*

The Force
sorry, i'm a good guy big grin

Korhend
saddly the brotherhood seems to be better heroes then villains >_>

WinkyBells
Korhend, Toad's ALWAYS nice... wink LOL. And I don't care how much my friends laugh at me, Todd is so a hottie! He's one of the main reasons for me loving the Brotherhood as much as I do! *holds up signs that say "Go Toad!" and "Todd Rocks My Socks!"*

cajun
lol winkybells big grin

cajun
this ones also cool.....

WinkyBells
Ooooo...nice piccy, cajun. And thank you for finding my little Toad-rantings fun. It's my purpose in life to make others laugh!

WHITE KING
THE BROTHERHOOD COULD BECOME POWERFUL IF THEY HAD THE AVENGERS ON THE TEAM. evil face

cajun
ur good at it winkybells!

WinkyBells
Thankee! You're good at what you do too cajun! But what you do is the mystery... *thinks* Maybe being...EEEEEEEEEEEEEVIL? Lol. laughing

Kes
Topic.

cajun
i think id be brotherhood (i can be the evil one then winkybells!!)

Vampiree
i would be in the acolytes with pyro!!!!! ...
oh, no such answer...
hmmm...

then brotherhood i suppose...
certainly NOT the x-people

WinkyBells
*giggle* I love hearing from other Brotherhood fans! YAY FOR THE BAD GUYS!!!!! Cajun: You could definitely be the evil mastermind of the Brotherhood. We'd all just follow your lead. yes

SK88728
Brotherhood. Well, maybe start X-Men. Then attack them all in the mansion an go to the Brotherhood. Possibly go back to X-Men again. Just to make a good conflict. bunny

cajun
settled then, im the leader of the brotherhood!! winkybells, ur my second in command!!

Veralidaine
AN XMAN! SOOOOOOO MANY SEXC GUYS ...*drools*( and da xmen r generally beta ne way dey always win da fite....)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.