Jason Voorhees

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shaber
Is Jason Voorhees undead in Friday 13th Part 4: "The Final Chapter?" It is very unclear.

Evil Dead
No he is not. He is merely lucky to have not died yet with all of the wounds he has recieved.

He does die at the end of part 4 when Tommy Jarvis hacks him to pieces with the machete.

He does not appear in part 5 (only in Tommy's dream sequence at the beginning)...........

In part 6 he is ressurected by a lightning bolt..........he is now the walking dead, a zombie.

shaber
Yeah, I thouhgt so too as he was dazed by being thumped by a television! However, he was VERY lucky indeed to survive a blow to the head with an axe! wacko

Evil Dead
Indeed........but it's not completely unheard of.

Lord_Andres
I know, saw on tv a guy that was stabed in the head with a "Rambo knife" and lived, the knife went 8cm in the head if I remember correctly

Evil Dead
I once saw on tv where a guy was shot in the eye with a nailgun........nail went through the eye and embedded into his brain. They removed it and he now has a glass eye. No brain damage.

Lord_Andres
this guy didint get any brain damage either

shaber
I wonder if the axe broke Voorhees' skull or perhaps the hockeymask averted this wacko

tabby999
i dont think jason has much of a brain to damage. sure hes really really cool, but no ones gonna say that hes a genius. wouldn't say it to his face though

worldindustries
Jason Voorhees I can't see how he takes all those blows by the guns and knives and still gets up I wish I was that strong.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
what would u accomplish with that power?

Cowboyography
I was at a huge party a few years back and these kids were messing aroung with a high powered BB gun. They shot a girl right in her eye. The pellet went through her eye bounced around in her brain and stopped!!! she collapsed and we rushed her to the hospital. she is fine now, so you can take major brain trauma and live, however it was pretty gross to see blood gushing from her eyeball!!!

HockeyFace
I thought Jason was always dead? I thought he wanted revenge because the camp guys let him drown?

xblanex
Yea he is.

HockeyFace
Then how is he alive in the fourth one? confused

Evil Dead
GRRRRRR..................some people did not pay attention to the movies!!!

The mythology changed at the end of part 8.

Jason did not originally drown in the lake!!!! Watch the beginning of part 2 again. Pamela Voorhies THOUGHT he had drown........and sought revenge on camp councilors, because she blamed the councilors for his death. Jason did not drown. He found an empty cabin in the woods and grew up there......that is why he is an adult now. It even shows his cabin/shack in part 2. He was ashamed of his appearance so he never ventured out of the woods. He was in the woods watching when his mother was killed. He then sought revenge for her death. Still ashamed of his looks, he wore a burlap sack over his head when venturing out .....even to kill people.

In part 4 Jason if finally killed......only to be ressurected in part 6 (he doesn't appear in part 5). His body is struck by lightning bringing him back to life. He is now a zombie....the walking dead.

This story continues all the way up untill part 8, then they change the story. At the end of part 8 Jason reverts back to a little child at the age he would have been when he was thought to have drowned. They changed the story to say that he HAD drowned as a child. This story continues through part 9 and Freddy v/s Jason (don't really mention it in Jason X).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.