who is the best villan of all time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

freddynut
including every villan from dracula, to evil godzilla, to freddy krugar

shaber
Sauron or the Joker. devil evil face

freddynut
I am thinking that Freddy is best. He would kill pinhead because pin head is a talker, he would mutilate leather face because leather face would stare at him and wonder what the hell while freddy is cutting out his heart with his glove,and if he could go one on one with Jason; he could kill everyone else. I thought it would be funny if he pulled in the leprechaun into one of his nightmares, he would end up curled up in a corner shaking.

freddynut
Freddy would make the joker scream for mursy before cutting open his stomach and throwing him across gotham.

BackFire
LeatherFace

freddynut
dream world or not freddy would kill leatherface.

BackFire
I didn't say LeatherFace was the most powerful. I said he was the best.

By 'best' I mean the most creative, inventive, interesting and frightening.

shaber
Can Darken Rahl count too? Banelings are motivated by a satanic force.

freddynut
Yes he counts

shaber
In the Silmarillion, Satan himself is a villain. If Freddy is talking about ultimate evil power, then Melkor would be one of the most potent. I interpreted "best" as meaning the most entertaining. devil

shaber
Hey, how about Billy Kincaid? This creature is certainly gruesome enough! (Like Spawn's Joker!)

Striel
I think Pinhead is one of the better villans.

freddynut
one of the most powerfull villans would be (i might spell this wrong) malbolgia from the spawn movie. He is like almost as powerfull as saiten

shaber
It is Malebolgia. The Keeper in Sword of Truth is a more powerful diabolical force than the satanic theme.

pablo007
I find Freddy more creative and innovative because he's a dead guy that kills you while you sleep and he is very charismatic because of his lines and mind tricks. And that glove kicks some serious ass !

BackFire
That's the problem, he's to likeable. Not scary or intimidating at all because of his comical lines. He's actually too cool..

Freddy really isn't all that creative, Nightmare on Elmstreet was an idea Craven had when he heard about people dying in their sleep mysteriously from terrrible dreams. He just took it a step further by making it be a killer killing people in their dreams. Their have been many legends similar to freddy krueger long before krueger existed.

LeatherFace was the first of all the big name killers. All of the other killers are basically one element of leatherface multiplied. Jason and Micheal are the intimidation factor of Leatherface, nothing more. Freddy is the comical aspect of LeatherFace and nothing more. Leatherface has both these aspects to himself, and then some. The fact that he isn't invincible and that his character is actually beleivable makes him terrifying on a completely different level then freddy, jason and Micheal.

Seriously, think about all the thought it must have taken to think of a character like LeatherFace, without having any prior characters similar to him to base him on. It's amazing.

This is why I claim him to be the best horror villian. He captured the numerous personality aspects of the other horror villians, all before they even existed.

pablo007
Well I had no idea about the legends and even though Craven got the idea from there I still think it's creative that he is a killer. And on the sequels and stuff he got comical but on New Nightmare and on the first NOES he was a scary ****. And I could say the same about how Leatherface isn't creative since he was based on Ed Gein. But we all have our different opinions.

BackFire
He isn't based on Ed Gein really. Just the human skin mask part. Everything else...his personality, child mentality, ect....it's all made up and creative on an unbelievable level.

pablo007
But I was talking horror movie villain. My favorite movie villain is Tony Montana.

Didn't Leatherface's family dug up dead bodies from the graveyard ?

BackFire
Yeah.

pablo007
That's something Gein did as well.

BackFire
Yeah, but that wasn't leatherface, that was his family that did it.

shaber
Carnage resembles Kincaid.

shaber
In fact, Spider-Man and Batman were temporarily united in opposition to Carnage and the Joker. Therefore, Carnge must be Spider-Man's most dangerous foe. evil face

DemonicGambit
I am gonna have to go with Freddy, only cause he kills ya in your dreams. That's why he's one of the bests

h0ck3yh0rr0r
im gonna say Hannibal Lecter. Ima big fan. he kills with style.

SaTsuJiN
The Face from exorcist...

Corlindel
Bela Lugosi as Dracula was the best..

ASAQ
forget Freddy Krueger, we all know that Michael Myers is one unstopable mufa*****. If Freddy came at Mikey, Mikey wudn't need 2 run, hed just stand stiff and keep stickin Freddy with his carving knife.. 'nuf said.

Michael Myers 1
ya bro. but my favorite horror dude is mike (u should know that). i got alot of reasons why.

First of all his kills are fast and creative. He uses all sorts of weapons:
1: KITCHEN KNIFE: 2
2: BUTCHER'S KNIFE: 12
3: HAMMER: 1
4: NEEDLE: 3
5: SCAPEL: 2
6: POLE: 1
7: SCISSORS: 1
8: PITCHFORK: 4
9: SCYTHE: 1
10: HANGED: 1
11: HOOK: 1
12: FARM MACHINERY: 1
13: AXE: 1
14: LONG BLADED KNIFE: 7

He also is very smart and the movies are good and have tight music.

go here for more info smile smile smile HERE

chico
He should really try to throw in the icepick its a great cinematic weapon.

Michael Myers 1
well halloweens not in the winter

freddynut
but that dosent mean he cant be near a freezer chasing someone. He could grab an ice pick there.

Michael Myers 1
true and mike has eaten a dog and some rats yummy!
zorro rock zorro

Dimersak
Okay let me settle a few things, One Freddy is ok but is not the best take a look at Freddy VS Jason IT WAS A TIE he did not win he did not loose but yet Jason had killed more people in one movie then freddy has in 5 think about that one.... and for this hole texas Chainsaw movie, Yes it is bassed on ED when he lost his mind when his mother died... but if u mindless smart ass wanna bes would look it up it is also based on a Woman how lost her mind cuz her son had some kind of Skin Caser and she had him kill all the kids who was making fun or even looked at him funny... He killed with a "ChianSaw" So if u think u know everything and wanna call people Dumb Asses how about u make sure u know what the hell ur even talking about... That movie was based on a man "And his Mother" Lost there minds and Killed a lot of people in texas and Ed who lost his mother and Cut up the people and used there skin and other parts for a mask bowls u name it. smile smile smile smile smile smile

Jason420
Jason he gets right down to business he doesnt stop and say welcome to my nightmare or something like that or he doesnt go around uttering mffmmfffffmmmmfffffff leatherface sounds like kenny from south park and thank you dimersak people need to educate them selves before they speak oh and JASON rules!

SilverFighter
No way in Hell would Freddy beat Pinhead! Pinhead would torture Freddy for an entire eternity without feeling pity or remorse. Pinhead is soooo evil that even Freddy would be scared of facing him. Even worse for Freddy would be if Pinhead has the Cenobites with him....the pain would be unbearable for Freddy.

btw- I pick Pinhead as best villain.

shaber
Pinhead is a more powerful villain, but he can't be more evil than Freddy Krugar surely?

Elias was LEGITIMATE.

Jason420
Freddy is the purest form of evil

Jason420
pinhead 2nd Jason 3rd

HockeyFace
Michael Myers. The Shape wins out against the others when it comes to horror. He is a silent killer which I find to be a nice touch. His being silent shows that he is a good killer. Michael is the purest form of evil.

bLooMiLiCioUs
i like lestat de lioncourt!!
even tho he isn't 100% evil...
he's still a monster!!!

Syren
i watched "interview with the vamp" last nite, so now i know who lestat is! i've been converted from a dracula disciple to a lestat lover, definitely. oh, and lush louie!!

valerie s.w
that was not leatherface family it was leatherface!by the way leatherface is the all time best cool

Voorhees
Sephiroth

Jason420
Jason would kill all of those lowly charactres

ragesRemorse
alien is the best villian.

wicker_man
In non-horror my favourite villans are Shredder from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Jaws from James Bond and Mr Burns from The Simpsons, whilst in horror its Norman Bates (Psycho) and Micheal Myers (Halloween)

Mordecai
Pinhead is the ultimate.

Pinhead cannot be killed - Pinhead IS death.
He is everything that is evil in this world because Pinhead IS evil.

etc etc.

You get the picture. no expression

shaber
How about O'Brian of Orwell's 1984? That was made into a film and is horrifying enough!

Michael Myers 1
i would like to see the fly go against the creeper

G-THREAT
Yeah dudes

Alright the best villian of all time is Hannibal Lecter and anyone whos says leather face is the most creative has obviously not seen these movies Hannibal is the most in depth interesting character in a movie to date thus the best best not for power but because of potrayal.

How ever as in terms of most leathal it is Freddy Krueger beer

Shroud
To be honest I think one of the other Cenobites are my personal favourite... I think Chatterer is better than even Pinhead. I don't know... Pinhead seemed to do all the talking in the first film whereas Chatterer seemed to get his fingers out (and in) and do the job.

Thats why i choose him as my favourite!

zombieman
Think ill go for Dracula, hes defo one of the most famous and deservedly so. Christopher Lee's finest role.

samhain
Freddy.

slashwristbarbi
Okay, i know she's not really an evil villain, but i actually like May. I think it's cos if u met her u wouldn't think of her as the type to chop u into little pieces...but she would. And Penywise the Clown form IT. The film sucked, but the clown screwed me up for life!

samhain
Christopher Walken is pretty good in Sleepy Hollow, I know it's not exactly a horror film but he plays a damn good role.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.