Will She Be Seen Again?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
Lately I have been wondering if Aurra Sing will appear at all in the next film.I know Lucas said he added her minor part in Epi.I to give the fans a sneak peak of Aurra but latley I've been thinking that that was just an endorsement for Star Wars to make more money{EV titles}.Little has been said about her through spies lately and many think the character Zam Wessle has replaced her.So what do you think?Check this link for more information-boards.theforce.net/messa...=46&page=1

queeq
I have been wondering about that too. Maybe she'd make another cameo until she resurfaces to kill off some Jedi during the purge. That may even be Ep3.

queeq out

finti
I don't get it! There is so much fuzz around this Aurra Sing person. Her cameo part lasted about 0,5 seconds, and where does the information about this person come from. I`ve seen epI insiders guide, but a lot of characters are portrayed here and a lot of them had extremely small parts in epI.
So in my mind I don`t find Aurra interesting at all.

Ratcat
I guess it's from her EU apperances where she has quite a story all her own.

queeq
How can you NOT find a bald female bounty hunter who kills off Jedi for a sport, interesting????

queeq out

finti
She reminds me of Beyond thunderdoom, she would fit more in in Mad Max rather than Star Wars. Im also kind of tired of all this macho women crap.

Ratcat
Well there aren't that many of them in Star Wars.

Leia and Padme may be action packed but who else?

queeq
So far there are no bad ass women in Star Wars. How about just one?

queeq abides

Darth Daft
Charlie's Angels should be in it. Or Lara Croft.

Perhaps Gardulla the Hutt should have another appearence, beating up Jedi with her massive tail.

finti
What is the EU apperances.

queeq
EU apearances? EU stands for Expanded Universe, which is everything non-movie Star Wars. Only the movies are considered canon. We are still debating if the novelisations of the movies are canon.

queeq abides

Ratcat
Expanded Universe:- Anything that isn't actually a movie.

The Comics and Graphic Novels
All the books including The New Jedi Order
Events in CCG Source Books, etc
Events in the movie novels that weren't on the screen, though this is a bit of a grey area.
The Computer Games.

None of the above is canon and is therefore always going to be subject to change or alteration until the end of Episode-III is completed.

queeq
What I said... laughing out loud

queeq abides

finti
The books based on the movies must be considered canon, examplemessedtar Wars, Episode 1, The Phantom Menace
Terry Brooks
Based on the screenplay and story by George Lucas

So it is with ANH;ESB and ROTJ they are all based on the screenplay and story by GL.

The other novels of Star Wars, as I mentioned earlier, doesn`t count, at least in a discussion about The Star Wars saga.(epI, IV,V,andVI) big grin

queeq
Well, about the books of the novels, that may turn out to be a problem. For instance, the ROTJ novel says Owen Lars is actually OB1's brother (I think so at least, please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this was the debate) and in Ep2, Owen may turn out to be Anakin's stepbrother which does coincide with the movies but not with the novels. In any case, sometimes the novels add information about the characters that the PT may not always follow. If this happens once, the novelisations are definately EU.

queeq abides

finti
Owen beeing Anakin stepbrother are mere speculation, I go with the novel ROTJ where he is ob1`s brother. Since GL oked the novel he must consider those written facts in that novel.

queeq
I'm not so sure. I have really now idea how OB1 is going to be related to a Lars family that lives on Tatooine. I can't really make up from EP1 that he had been there before, and I seriously doubt he'd give his brother the tip for starting a great new career in the desert. And we know the Lars farm is going to be on Tatooine in Ep2.

queeq abides

finti
There are definitely some black holes around this topic of owen lars origin. Lucas have to be very carefull about owens story.

queeq
Well, once the ROTJ story about Owen proves to be wrong in Ep2, novelisations are definately EU.

queeq abides

finti
Agreed dutchie

queeq
Finally! laughing out loud

queeq abides

Dim
Okay..I'm late getting in on this...but I ABSOLUTELY think there should be more bad ass women in SW big grin

theEviljedi
Not just in Star Wars,but real life too.laughing out loud

Dim
Nah...you coulln't handle us laughing out loud

theEviljedi
You and Gundark are exceptions.laughing out loud

queeq
I could...

queeq abides

funk to funky
If baddass women is what you want, then baddass women you will get.

queeq
Great! Where?

queeq abides

theEviljedi
Where did you come from, Funk?

finti
Funkytown

queeq
laughing out loud

I just read a rumour on TF.N that Aurra Sing will again have a small appearance in Ep2 to build up to a bigger role in Ep3. Now isn't that just what I said a few posts ago. She might be playing a major role in the purge... collecting light sabres. Cool.

queeq abides

Dim
Well...I think it would be smart to include her..she already has a following..and she's got alot of character potential.

queeq
I agree. She's going to be the Boba Fett of the PT.

queeq abides

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.