If Bond had to...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
use one of his previous gadgets, which would you choose ?

For me it would be the jet pack from Thunderball, it looked so cool and he barely used it.

maifoshis
The lotus submarine in the spy who loved me was great

yerssot
yeah, I really like the jetpack smile

wicker_man
My favourite invention (which i'd most like to see reappear in an up and coming Bond film) from the Bond series would have to be 'Little Nellie' - the mini copter that was used in 'You Only Live Twice' - i found it so cool as it was carried around in four suitcases and packed 'one hell of a punch' thanks to the addition of two front machine guns,two backward flamethrowers,two front rocket launchers,heat seeking missiles,aerial mines and two back producing smoke screens.

BondJamesBond
I would like that fancy underwater breathing tube he puts in his mouth, that would be too cool.

yerssot
if you refer to DaD, they have one that's almost the same in The Phantom Menace wink

BondJamesBond
Yes, I saw that, what a gadget. I wish that was a real device. How cool would that be to just carry it around in your pocket, then pull it out and go diving
I am an avid diver myself and get all wiggly inside thinking about it!

yerssot
well, is it possible to create such thing?

SpikeSpiegel
Huh? I know I posted here, I put Little Nellie, ah well must have been a mistake.

pablo007
Umm it was first seen in Thunderball and then made an appearence in Die Another Day

BondJamesBond
No it is not possible. An airtank is an airtank, it holds the amount of air to breath for a certain timeframe. There is now way that little gadget could hold enough air and it could not manufacture it on its own

forumcrew
well a lot of the old gadgets were cool but an invisible car would just be too tight..

yerssot
what about it getting oxygen out of the water in some way?

BondJamesBond
Who are you Captian Nemo? laughing out loud

yerssot
no, but I'm going to find him wink

BondJamesBond
Classic!

MISSME
The exploding pen......."the writing is on the wall"......!

Reborn Again
I love the exploding toothpaste in License To Kill, not actaully a gadget but a tool; there are a few ppl I would like to use that on.

Kaleanae
Piton Laser Gun stick out tongue

Exploding toothpaste ? laughing

yerssot
you haven't seen LTK huh stick out tongue

Evy_O
old thread eek!

hmm... the car from TND Bond could drive with the pad thingy happy

yerssot
what about the aston martin ? heard it was in some list about most sexy cars eek!

Ahnold
The gondola turned hovercraft eek! !

Heh - only joking ...

yerssot
how about the jetski in TSWLM? simple stick out tongue

Kaleanae
No confused

But an exploding toothpaste? stick out tongue

yerssot
yeah, how else would he get the window to explode? stick out tongue

Ahnold
Why didn't he just use a rocket launcher or something?!

yerssot
cause then he had to reload it to kill sanchez I take? messed

The Redeemer
Some of the toothpaste I've used would make more than a window explode... embarrasment

Evy_O
to be more stylish eek!

yerssot
killerbreath huh

Reborn Again
I'm Mr. Kill and I'll kill you with one breath.

yerssot
that's a name to die for eek!

Ahnold
Mr. Kil just bugs me: "But I wanna use the laser!!!". Sigh ...

Ahnold
Sorry! Rant over ...

yerssot
and then Zao agrees! *sighs*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.