do u ever get deza voo?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

el_barto
i get it all the time

FallingBlue
i swear i have lived my life before or something, i ALWAYS get deja voo

DemonicGambit
Yeah an' I gonna assume ya meant deja vu

silver_tears
that'd be smart big grin

BackFire
Yeah, I get Deja Vu all the time.

drunk_nazgul
Deja voo is everyday for me. I can tell you which car will go speeding by my house in 2 minutes.

silver_tears
wouldnt that be like seeing the future stick out tongue
isnt deja vu like seeing the thing thats happening already huh

DemonicGambit
you're physic nazgul stick out tongue

drunk_nazgul
Yeah, it would, but in 2 minutes I'll be seeing what kinda car would be going by, and then I'd tell you. stick out tongue

GABRIEL05
The "experts" say that deja vu is your mind enforcing reality in your head. Or something to that effect. I dunno, I'd recommend a google search on it.

JediHDM
scientists say that the phenomenon known as Deja vu is a chemical imbalance in your brain causing you to either (recieve the same info twice, making you feel like you've had the same experience before) -or- (the imbalance gives the impression that the experience has been felt before, but really hasn't) *i cant remember which it is, i think the latter, but not totally sure* Although, i know for sure that i have experienced the same thing before, not just this seems familiar, but that i have actually seen something, and have no clue what it is for, then see it again a day or week or month...later...anywho, thats what scientists say...

DemonicGambit
I'm happy with the term: It's a feelin' ya've already done the same thing before

silver_tears
simple yet informative stick out tongue

DemonicGambit
my point exactly

frootlooplucy
I sometimes see something written down or something and it just stirs something in my head and i feel like ive forgotten something but i cant remember it. something just on the edge of my brain that i cant remember.
is that deja vu, or something else? :/

frootlooplucy
i said something a lot in that post.

GABRIEL05
I've always personally felt that Deja Vu was god giving me a second chance at something.

JediHDM
interesting, never thought of that...it always seemed to me that somehow, we could open the fabric of time for an instant, and see into the future, just for the briefest of seconds, and then it was gone...really.

BackFire
I think we see teh future in our dreams, and the moments when we experience Deja Vu are the moments we saw in our minds.

slayer
Yeah sometimes when i watch a movie or read a book i feel like i have b4, even though i know i haven't. Like Jedi Hdm i think that it's just 1 part of ur brain registering the info b4 the other but i could be wrong.

burlyman
wow... i thought i was alone in that happy

Treehuggerjanie
im always getting deja vu.I have dreams (like preminitions) that something is gonna happen and then it happens the next day-like seeing into the future.Its happened a few times and it freaks me out!Im sometimes reading a book or something and i know what happens next,like ive read it before,but i know there is no way that i have.its cool.

LanceWindu
I get Deja Vu a lot, I remember doing things from months before that mirror what I do at that moment in time, and I find myself doing something on purpose to make the memory different this time around.

Treehuggerjanie
erm,that sounds cool.Have you ever had a dream that lets you see into the future so you know exactly whats gonna happen the next day?

LanceWindu
No.

Treehuggerjanie
thats nice dear.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.