Punk'd DVD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
I've heard rumors about Season 1 coming out on DVD does anyone know it's true ?

LindsIsTightK
I'm not sure if it is true, but I know that I would never buy it. Mtv repeats that show 24/7. I think I have seen each episode atleast 3 times each. I'm tired of that show.

Tired Hiker
I agree. I saw every episode of punk'd like five times and then we didn't have satallite tv for three months and now that I have it again they are still showing the same damn episodes.

LindsIsTightK
I know, I can't believe they would even try to sell that garbage on DVD. I thought the show was awesome until they played it out so much. Now when I turn on Mtv I am praying to god that Punk'd isn't on.

Tired Hiker
totally.

I_LUV_Movies
yes pablo.... Punkd season 1 comes out Jan. 20th... and i cant wait.. they never show it here in The Azores ... smile

ragesRemorse
you know i thought television shows used to have to have somthing special to be converted to DVD. It used to be only the best of the best or extremley popular came to DVD. Now they put every thing on television on DVD.

I_LUV_Movies
Yeah you are right Rages... but some people like me .. stuck in the azores.... cant watch all my favorite shows... whether they be lame to others or not.. so i think it is nice that we have a chance to catch up and be able to watch whenever we want to ....

BOPRecruit 16
for new episodes of punk'd, watch it on sundays at 9pm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.