who the hell keeps messing with my thread count

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i had posted 400 threads before then it went down to 399 then i posted another thread bak to 400 now it is 399 again what the hell is going on i am gettin pissed it is like doing 300 pounds on benching and sumone keeps making u do it again and never letting u get more wegith mad

DemonicGambit
Uh...I dunno. Ask Raz 'bout it or somethin'

royal_jester
Maybe some of your threads are being deleted.

You better watch it you might get banned for awhile because useless threads upset the mods.

silver_tears
maybe ummm ur not allowed more than 399 What the f**k?

royal_jester
pablo007 has more than 400 threads.

He got banned for awhile for posting useless threads.

DeNiro
yes u r and im not worried bout being banned i havent even gotten a warning about ne thing maybe this fuuckin computer o sumone on the site just likes to piss me off miffed:

royal_jester
If I were you I would ask Raz about itsmile

DeNiro
i bet he is doing it well i am posting good threads ne way i should have 410 by next month so i dont think it will happen again but if it does it sucks cause i am only on a computer i cant take my rage out on ne one well RJ ur safe cause u so cool big grin

royal_jester
Why thx Denirobig grin

I feel so very special yes

DeNiro
well it is staying at 400 now so it is all cool but i am in school i dont know what to post on i am so board

dave123
hmm......

"Threads Started: 400 "

no prob here

DeNiro
nope not ne more big grin

DeNiro
should say 408 and it does supeurburb i cant spell SO SHUTUP!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.