Identity(the movie) Crisis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Soth
On the box to the Identity DVD, it says there's an alternate ending. I can't find it. Does anyone know where it is?

Evil Dead
If I recall correctly it's in plain sight........listed as "deleted/alternate scenes" under the Special Features tab.

Lord Soth
Thank you, Captain Obvious. I KNOW there was a tab that said Deleted Scenes/Alternate Ending. But I watched them all and I did not see anything that would resemble aan alternate ending

Mr Greedy
I also cannot find the alternate ending. I have tried both versions (theatrical and extended) and they appear to be identical. Maybe the alternate ending scene is hidden, but where?

Mr Greedy
The alternate ending is accessed by selecting the extended version at the start of the movie. At first glance the final scene looks the same, but if you watch carefully you will see murders which did not take place at the motel. These are the real life murders committed by Malcolm Rogers. It is not much of an alternate ending, but a deeper insight into the mind of the killer.

ladygrim
so why call it an alternate ending when theres just extras...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.