movie quote stumper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jojo32
ok I got this quote stuck in my head, and I'm stumped....Help me!!!

"Back off man! I'm a scientist"

thorncrawler
i think it was ghostbusters, the first one

DeNiro
thats correct ok here is mine

fuuck u u fuucking manacas u think u can take me, u not going to get a fuuckin army that can take me

SuperDave
scarface

lupinmystic
Ghostbusters

roundisfunny
That was in "Ghostbusters"??? Wow, it must have been in the director's cut! Was that the scene when the Sta-Puft Marshmallow Man stood atop the skyscraper with a machine gun, yelling "Say hello to my li'l frien'!"

Another favorite quote:
"First you get de marshmallows. Den you get de power."

kj3152
I have no idea where that one came from , can you give us a clue of what it could be!!!

roundisfunny
It was a continuation of the "Scarface/Ghostbusters" merging joke. Sorry, should have put a roll eyes (sarcastic) there.

Iron Falcon
ok let me try, I have a habit of stumping people

"Sucking on Bill's big red roster"

roundisfunny
"Just picture Monica making millions sucking Bill's little red rooster!"

"The Forsaken" (2001)

Next quote:

"You're a sinner! Your wife's a sinner! Your children fornicate and sell dope!"
"Never claimed to be perfect, J.T."

c0mputerj0sh
BAH GOES THE SHEEP.

c0mputerj0sh
wasn't that ghostbusters 2?

probably not, but i've heard it somewhere, you got me thinking hey, maybe it's from gb2 because it sounds like something ray was saying to insult the slime. but prolly not.

check out my forum in general, it's not movie trivia, but it IS the next best thing: philosophy of the human being and what the hell makes us us

frontsideup
ninja u guys gay lata dAWg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.