Cemetery Man/Delamorte Dellamore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire
Anyone seen this? It's an Italian film I believe...it's very strange. Not traditional horror at all. It's Rupert Emmerich ( i think that's his name) first movie, or one of his first.

It's about a caretaker in a cemetery where recently burried bodies come back to life, and he has to kill them while keeping the phenomenon a secret.

It's really different, hard to explain. Go see it though.

slayer
I'll check it out. THX BF!

Dario Argento
I see that a lot of you think that 28 Days Later is the best horror movie in like 15 years or something. Even though it is very good and defenately one of the best, I think there is one there are better, it is called Dellamorte Dellamore (Cemetary Man) It is an Italian movie by Michele Soavi.
I just wondered if any of you has seen it because I have never seen it mentioned in this forum. Well if you haven't you really should, it is fantastic!

Dario Argento
I have, and it is one of my favorites. It is directed by Mechele Soavi and in Italian it is called Dellamorte Dellamore.

By the way, I have posted a thread about this movie where I wrote that I haven't seen this film mentioned in this forum. Well sorry, but I haven't seen your thread until now.

Dario Argento
I mean Michele Soavi

BackFire
No worries Dario, I'll merge them

Dario Argento
thank you

Cowboyography
Havent seen it. I watched 28 days later last night, It was pretty good. I cant find this movie under either name on netflix. Is it out on DVD?

Dario Argento
yep, you can buy it on fabres.com and dvdland.it
but it is the Europian version (pal)

strega13
that is a great movie by a great director , check out one of is first movies , already produced by dario argento , called "the church" with asia argento
the name of the actor is rupert everet by the way ( not sure about the spelling of his name though )

tabby999
i've heard about it on a site i saw a while back about classis horro movies

BackFire
Just a heads up, this is finally getting a US DVD release June 13th. About damn time.

WrathfulDwarf
Awesome! Is the title for the US version Cemetery Man or Delamorte Dellamore? This would be a great addition to my Italian-Horror collection.

ambre93
wait huh bunny bunny Happy Dance

BackFire
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Awesome! Is the title for the US version Cemetery Man or Delamorte Dellamore? This would be a great addition to my Italian-Horror collection.

Cemetery Man.

KathyBrowncoat
My friends have been talking a lot about this movie of late... seems like I've missed out on an awesome movie by having not seen it yet, so I guess I'll be picking it up ASAP and give it a go! smile

Is it just me or are there a LOT of horror DVDs coming out right now, not only Cemetery Man, but Room 6, the Omen and The Hills Have Eyes, all within a week or so? Just wondered if anyone had any idea when June became horror month. smile

C-Dic
Saw it on DVD on Thursday. It was fun, but wouldn't see the need to own it.

Zilverz
Originally posted by C-Dic
Saw it on DVD on Thursday. It was fun, but wouldn't see the need to own it.

wow everyone always praised this film and i couldnt wait to see it myself .. I was just going to buy it when it comes out on Tuesday 6/13 from deepdiscount cause they have a 20% code right now .. it would be less than $10 is it worth it for less than 10 cine ?

alvix
Originally posted by Zilverz
wow everyone always praised this film and i couldnt wait to see it myself .. I was just going to buy it when it comes out on Tuesday 6/13 from deepdiscount cause they have a 20% code right now .. it would be less than $10 is it worth it for less than 10 cine ?

It really is! I cant wait for it and I wouldnt mind spending more then 10 bucks on it.. smile But of course I am a huge fan of Woody on Crossing Jordan and hes in it, so.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.