every body

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

its_magic
every body go to the off topic forum and go to the post saying harry potter versus terminator and vote for harry potter please i am begging you help ur fellow harry potter fan sad sad sad

jennyanderson
Hey, I voted for Harry Potter, and I don't mean to be rude or anything, but, er, I didn't vote it for you, I just voted it because I love both the HP movies and the books-they are just so magical!

its_magic
thats lovley and that is where i got my name on the bottom of the box set of the first books im glad u tru blu

ultima_power
dont worry man i got ur back

ultima_power
cmon guys help out the the magic dude

its_magic
yeah do what the new dude said

airangel429
hey i already did big grin

iluvharrypotter
I did!! 12-13! Woo hoo! We're catching up there! Vote people, vote!

StrgzrCndyPixie
13-13 now i put in the equalizer vote cum on guyz get fire wise and bloody hell just click the fricken button so that we can beat the terminator ass wholes

N.Tonks
I voted a while ago...c'mon people keep voting!!!

Malfoy's chick
I voted, YAY, GO HARRY POTTER

its_magic
keep on pumping people show no mercy

airangel429
yeah....c'mon VOTE! big grin....its the RIGHT thing to do....LOL.....JUST KIDDING.....seriously...vote though!

its_magic
cmon its even now 13 all we can do it

harrypotter_87
what r u all doing were not going to win by watching u need to go to the off topic forum and go to the post that says harrypotter vs terminator and vote for harry potter cmon were in front by one but thats nothing vote!!!!!!!!

Danistar
I DID IT!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.