Dobby Vs. Kreacher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

airangel429
I think Dobby should fight Kreacher b/c of what he did! What do you all think?

Malfoy's chick
YEH! Go Dobby, Go Dobby, Go Dobby! *does very strange dance*

ultima_power
dobby would win cause kreacher is a wierdo

airangel429
yeah dobby needs to beat the living **** out of kreacher......house elf to house elf! that would be cool

ultima_power
u would see sum really old magic ancient even would rip most ppl a new a$$ whole

ultima_power
lol hahahaha

ultima_power
muscle it out

its_magic
OH YEAH

airangel429
yeah...definitely...I think that Kreacher would put up a fight though....b/c he did his share of doings for the Malfoy's and he was so deceiving anyways......I wonder if she really would have a fight between those two!

sadge
to be honest i dont think he should b/c kreatcher has only been like that from what hes been grown up with and what hes been taught he cant really help that hes turned evil and crazy its just the way he is and even if they did fight i dont think the other elves would like dobby incase he hurts them but if he did id like winky to stop it.

airangel429
Sadge are you a S.P.E.W. supporter....LOL big grin JUST KIDDING! smile

crazy_c
I dont think Dobby would fight Kreacher hes too nice

airangel429
no..i dont think he would just up and attack kreacher...BUT if kreacher tried to hurt Harry...then Dobby would step up........ you know how Dobby is always like.... YOU SHALL NOT HARM HARRY POTTER..... and stuff.. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.