IS the stig really dead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

holdenhsvgtsr
did u guys see top gear last night do u think the stig is really dead

holdenhsvgtsr
oh and korri was that you on topgear last night the rock chick that drives an esprit

Matrix_man
what the hell? i didnt see it last nite what happened to the stig???

holdenhsvgtsr
they tried to see if a car could accelrate to 100-0 in 200ft on an aircraft carrier and it didnt and stig went off the egde and the look on the guys faces look real like that wasnt supposed to happen

Matrix_man
wow. what was he driving?

Korri
haha funny stick out tongue

the stig wont be dead....at least i dont think confused

Matrix Man> he was driving the old Top Gear Jag

must_kill_Santa
woah i must watch that i missed it

cermiestar
i can't believe i missed it! has the new seres started???
who's stig?

must_kill_Santa
yeah i no mes confuzzled

Korri
u dont know who the stig is??? blink

Matrix_man

cermiestar
stig is that car!!!1 i so then....

NOOOOOOO stig can't be dead! stig rules!

Baylin
Nah the Stig cant be dead they wouldn've shown it. I hope... sad
Although as good as the stig is he cant quite beat the style of Jodie Kidd beating JK's lap time... big grin

holdenhsvgtsr
hey u guys wanna see a pic of the stig to see what he really looks like

Matrix_man
sure!

holdenhsvgtsr
http://www.supercarshowdown.co.uk/stigg.jpg

Korri
thats not the stig

cermiestar
isn't Stig a CAR????? messed

Baylin
Nooo! Stig's the super duper can throw any car through a race track racing driver...

Korri
Unleash the stig!!

HannaBananabal
Unleash the explaination of what this thread is about!

Baylin
Its an English thing...

Korri
STIGGY IS REALLY DEAD AND NOW THEY HAVE A NEW ONE DRESSED IN (dare i say it) WHITE!!!

HannaBananabal
OK, and that helps me figure this out how?

holdenhsvgtsr
its said ill try and get the tribute video

Baylin
Well I just meant for you to not worry about it. It's an english thing you would understand if were english, and if you are I apologise and you should get out more... stick out tongue

The Stig coming back in white? Thats un-thinkable that would be like... er... a... erm... A Stig in white driving cars really fast... confused

Korri
kewlness

HannaBananabal
I don't believe this is at all fair! Since this forum is for EVERYONE! Why can't you at least explain this? Maybe some other people have heard if it!

This forum is not called "A Forum for English People" nor is it called "The English Forum" If a thread is about something from another country, nothing says that people from other countries don't need to know what's going on! Forums are made for equal participation.

Korri
laughing out loud

HannaBananabal
Mr. Anderson! What's so funny?

nazgulinthedark
? who be stig? naz is confuseded

DBZFan
Well, Mr Anderson, long time no see. Welcome back, to the Matrix! DANDANDAAAAAAA* lightning flashes in the background*
laughing out loud

cermiestar
it's nothing personal.....just it's a show shownonly (as far as i know) in england.

stig isn't dead, i'll bet it's the same guy!

holdenhsvgtsr
no they must have showed he was killed cause the new stig might have been faster or slower than the old one so they should say if they had change him

cermiestar
i bet it's the same guy........

Korri
sorry r u talking to me? blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.