What Is Real?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TH3_0N3
Are we in a matrix and can that explain the meaning of or lives that we are slaves? OR WHAT IS THE MEANING OF OUR LIVES?

Plasma
Cookies are...

We were placed on this planet.. solely for the purpose of creating, diversifying, summgling, making again and eating cookies!

GABRIEL05
It's hard to explain, but let me put it like this: Your existence is the sum total of experiences and events that occured leading up to this point in history. Keeping this in mind you could say that all of existence was to serve the purpose of creating you. Which is kinda true, but anywayz I believe that all of existence is working towards a common goal set upon us by the Creator. We don't know what the goal is but everything is an integral part in achieving it.

audioheem
I believe in cookies aswell.. but not just regular cookies... SMIDDY COOKIES! w00t!

MC Mike
Y' know, the second post was too long for me to read so, yeah, COOKIES!

dave123
i'm real smile

MC Mike
You're God, aren't you?

dave123
*lightning bolts mikes house*
do not confuse the almighy One

forumcrew
.. bows to dave.. (no lightning please)

MC Mike
*whimpers in fear*

Sorry... sad

dave123
*showers forumcrew in riches*

i am you GODerator

JediHDM
...and I'm your worst nightmare, B**CH!!! *appears out of nowhere and slugs dave, who falls down* DIDN'T EXPECT THAT, DIDJA?!?!

dave123
*watches his clone (Dave321) fall down, that only tricks idiots*

hahahaha, Jedi, i am the Goderator, i have no nightmares

MC Mike
Haha... Nice Sig change Dave - I love that one.

JediHDM
D*MN!!! ALRIGHT, YOU ASKED FOR IT!!!! *slowly pulls Almighty Katana of TRUTH out of sheath on his back, and brings to bear* IF I HAVE TO KILL EVERYONE ONE OF YA TO KILL YOU, I WILL, AND BELIEVE ME, YOU DON'T WANNA SEE ME KILL YOU...*starts moving from clone to clone, slicing their heads off, moving closer and closer to the REAL dave123*

dave123
*showers Mike in riches*
thanks big grin

dave123
do not make your GODerator close this topic, or perhaps one of my minons will do it for me?

(Ush... hint hint, perhaps this is a lil' off topic......)

MC Mike
Hahaha...

Ush, notice the "Hint hint"?

JediHDM
you are IMPOTENT, you have no REAL POWER *starts laughing* HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have no NEED to strike you down, you are POWERLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dave123
((look everyone, your GODERATOR doesnt resort to violence, Jedi is scared of him, what a lame excuse he gave aswell))

JediHDM
yeah, ok, mr (lightning bolts mikes house)...no violence, none whatsoever...yeah, RIGHT!!!! IMPOTENT FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Omega
"No, Luke, I am the Goderator"!!! big grin
Okay, this has diverged, since no one seems interested in yet ANOTHER "The matrix is REAL" thread.
Closing smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.