I still need help!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gcharlottepunk
Does anyone know the name of the song that was in the first Charlies Angels movie when Natalie and Vivian first start the battle at the castle? It starts right when Vivian throws the axe in the door next to Natalie and plays throughout the fight scene with the other two angels. I have been looking for this song for a year. It's sort of a techno/metal song. It has no words, it's just music. It was also in Scary Movie 2, but not listed on either soundtracks or either of the movie credits. Someone please help. It would be greatly appreciated!!!

loserib
i think it might be by prodigy but im not sure

gcharlottepunk
Yeah, I thought it might be a remix to the prodigy song "breathe" but I haven't been able to find any remix close to that song. I'm not sure! Thank you for your help though, but prodigy has already crossed my mind. Now, prodigy did do the song in the movie called "smack my ***** up" but that's not the song that I am talking about. This song is different.

Curl_Up&Dye
I haven't seen the movie in a while, but I know it is by Prodigy, it could either be "Breathe" or "Smack my ***** Up"
evil face prodigy kicks ass, if you liked the song from the movie, then you should check out "Firestarter" and "Baby's Got a Temper" evil face

gcharlottepunk
Yeah, prodigy is in one of the fight scenes. They do the smack my ***** up song. But this is not the part I am talking about. That song is played when they are battling the creepy thin man. The other song is played near the end of the movie. I honestly think that it is a "breathe" remix. It songs like breathe, but a little different. Someone, please take out the movie so you can hear the song I'm talking about. It's at the very end of the movie. Oh, by the way. My boyfriend and I have all the prodigy cds, so I'm well aware of Firestarter and Baby's got a temper. The one that is sound identical to, is breathe, but it's like a different mix. We have about 5 different versions of the song, and we have not yet found one that matched. My boyfriend has been looking for this song for about 5 years. Someone, please help us!!

gcharlottepunk
HI EVERYONE! I'm still looking for the Charlie's Angels song. Read my other thread that has been posted to know what I'm talking about. Someone has got to know the name of that ****ing song. Someone help. I'm going completely mad eek!

finti
what other thread?

gcharlottepunk
It's at the bottom. It's someone please help. Gcharlottepunk. Can you please help me??? sad

Bad Boy
Stop listening to GC! stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

julibug
merging threads....see first posts on this thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.