indiana jones dvd collection

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i was thinking of buying it but i think i will get the die hard dvd collection first does ne one own this once though

finti
I am so gonna get the Indy collection, he he they just start selling it at the local grocery store that wil create a price war arond here , good for me

BackFire
I'll probably get it for Xmas.

Tired Hiker
Great idea Backfire! Instead of buying it I'll ask Santa for it as well!

pablo007
I have both Die Hard and Indiana, I say go with Indiana because it has a 4th disc loaded with extras and a better price. Die Hard had some decent extras but I liked Indiana's better. And yeah if you liked these movies then you must have this collection.

Cowboyography
the extra Indy DVD is worththe price alone IMO

Friend44
Hello,

I haven't purchased Indy and won't. I think that series is a classic for al time but the problem is that I've seen it to death. Because of the price of dvds I'll often buy offbeat stuff that I can enjoy as a "novelty". For example I bought both "Outer Limits" boxed sets, "UFO" both boxed sets, ect...

Discos

WindDancer
I got the Indiana Jones collection last Sunday. Is cheaper now than it was first realise. I like it, and it is worth making it a part of any dvd collection. I do like the special features disc. There are some facts about Harrison Ford that I liked. Cool Trilogy thumb up

SlipknoT
its $45 at walmart

Cinemaddiction
Guess I am the only one that was bored to tears with all 3 "Indy" movies.

SlipknoT
whay didnt you like them

Xena fan
i go to walmart alot and Ive seen it. Maybe Ill get it! My hubby loves those Adventures films!

Cinemaddiction
I didn't think the movies were that exciting, that's all.

Xena fan
Indy doesnt have cgi but is still fun to watch! thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.