does ne one have spoilers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
just write some spoilers to the new movie on here cause i think i would like to know what happens before i even see it cause i dont get into the movie alot and lose intrest so i would like to know in case i loose track of parts

BingaBonga
well, just about every thread in this forum has spoilers so just look around, i'm sure that you'll find some type of spoilers! wink

OrliNElijahsGrl
yes i do ITS RAINING HALFLINGS, ORCS, ELVES AND A MIX OF RINGWRAITHS

OO OO AND

LIJ IS A SNEAKY LITTLE HOBBIT!!!

BingaBonga
LMAO! laughing

Exa

happy kine
try reading the book. that will spoil it for ya.

OrliNElijahsGrl
hehehehe I am reading the book now, its very AWESOME so far! FRODO GETS STRIPPED BY ORCS

ive got a nice juicy spoiler Lij is a naughty little hobbit!

MWAHAHAHAA

BingaBonga
lol, but stupid gay orcs, they're dumb.

OrliNElijahsGrl
but still.....frodo is stripped...WOOT! frodo SKIN!

BingaBonga
lol, lij + skin = good
lij + skin + orcs = uh-uh no

OrliNElijahsGrl
woot! lij+skin! WOOO NAKED FRODO!!!

woot! thats a little scary that the ORCS take his clothes, scary!!

but wooo cant wait to see some frodo skin

BingaBonga
yea, but tolkien didn't mean it that way, back then there was like no such thing as gays/lesbians, but orcs are just its... stupid orcs gays heh

OrliNElijahsGrl
lmao! hahaha! I know he didnt, but its the thought of NOT KNOWING why the orcs do take his clothes, it just baffles me, but wooo frodo nakedness!!! cant wait!

but i was thinking, that they take everything of his so he doesnt attack them or stab them, maybe they think he has a sword or knife of some sort stashed in his clothes so they take his clothes to be safe, i dont know..ahh! BUT WOOO FRODO SKIN!

"Theyve taken everything sam, everything"-frodo

awwww

BingaBonga
Won't they just take his clothes......... THEN give him at least a blanket or something, dumb gay orcs, orcs are the most ugliest things in the world, i don't thinnk that they're supposed to have any sexual desires, i really hope i'm right on that, would you still like to see lij naked if he was being raped by orcs??? not me, i WILL PASS ON THIS ONE!!!! stick out tongue

OrliNElijahsGrl
ewwww *shudders* I WOULDNT want to see Lij naked while being raped by orcs...now if Lij was just naked without the orcs raping him or not being around, then THAT i would love! OOO i got the worst image of the orcs raping Lij (frodo) bahh! BAD IMAGES! *screams*

Exa
I love the pic when Frodo and Sam are wearing these Orc-clothes after these scenes... cool big grin

BingaBonga
yeah, that should be cool, and once again like i've said a hundred million times i love it when gollum finally gets his precious and then he dies

Exa
Oh yes thats one of the scenes Im most lookin forward to.
When he bites off the finger big grin cool idea.

BingaBonga
haha, that would be really nasty though... ew sick

Smodden
can't wait hope they put that in the movie. somone told me that pj had a diferent ending than in the book though,,,...

Exa
Yes he doesnt show the scouring and he said some time ago that the movie will probably end with the grey havens which would be logical as there are two songs for these scenes that will probably be heard when the film is ended.

BingaBonga
yeah, he cut the war in the shire out, that so blows, i really wanted to see that part, and the way saruman and wormtoungue were supposed to die, not how legolas killed him, we all know how he did it, but that stinks, and i think they'll probably shoe parts of the epoliogue, and i think... that elanor the fair (sam's first child) is already like 2 when he comes home, i saw a pic of it a while ago, but then again it might just be a shot from the epoligue... only 2 months, 2 weeks, and 1 day left till rotk comes out in movie theaters, i'm probably going to go to it it least 5 times, i've been waiting sooo long... do u think they'll do any other movies on tolkiens works? i hope they do the hobbit... smile

Exa
I also saw some pictures of Elanor (which is played by Sam's daughter big grin ), simply cute big grin

BingaBonga
i know! she is so cute, and that's cute that his daughter actually plays elanor... also i've said this before somewhere else, somewhere in towers viggo mortensen's son, henry played some young boy... smile

Exa
Yes, the one at Helm's deep, as far as I remember big grin
And Jacksons daughter and son were also seen several times...

muse5
nude frodo... can't wait.... x rated lotr

sauron
they take everything from frodo to give to sauron so he can check for the ring, because sauron now knows that a halfling has the ring, and he couldnt tell the orcs 2 look for a ring, because they would cotton one its the one, and they loathe sauron deep down, so would probably steal it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.