please help me!! and HURRY!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Toms_Chick85
ok, i am going to be a gryffindor student for halloween, witch is this friday!! now i have most of my costume ( even though it isent reall good. i would like to make it look as good as i can with the time i have left.) now, wat i need is for ppl to post pic er pic(S) of any of the girls in gryffindor showing there full outfits....like wat the skirts look like and everything! just to make sure i have it all. and 2ed. will someone PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZZZZ post a blowin up pic of the gryffindor patch?!?! i need to be able to print it out. this is VARY important!! i dont have much time left. u guys are doin me SUCH a big favor! im going to keep looking as well. but plz help me! sad....thanks a bunch...and plz hurry. sad

crazy_c
Heres the gryffindor crest

crazy_c
heres a pic of sum1 off a website wit their own gryffindor uniform

crazy_c
Hope this helps

Toms_Chick85
crazy_c- omg thanks SOOO much! ( yur a life saver big grin) now all i need it da pics of da outfits.

Toms_Chick85
dats a good pic. but i need something like...umm...close up wear it shows da skirt and shoues and socks.

Toms_Chick85
yea! it helps alot! big grin

Toms_Chick85
dose anyone plz have any other pics of ppl close up of da skirts and stuff??

mg16
Well, in winter/fall the skirts are longish, but around when schools back in they're ruffled and shorter. big grin

Even though it's after Halloween, use it for next year I guess, lol =\

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.