me and my sis are gonna try our own version

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

russ_mathers
the events after Yule Ball

ron had felt bad about being mean to hermione the night before, after all she had gone to the yule ball with Krum. Ron also hated himself for thinking he might be jealous, because Hermoine looked exceptionally different that nite and Ron couldn't help but stare.
last ron heard hermoine was near the library talking to krum, so he decided to go and apologise , harry was busy working out some Transfiguration homework, so Ron left him to it.
He made his way down to the library, very quickly so as not to bump into Filch or his cat, who would disapprove of students walking around Hogwarts alone.

Ron found Hermoine talking quietly to Krum in the corner nearest 'The Restricted Area', Krum's usual fans were gazing over angrily at Hermione. Ron approached the table,
"Hermione?" he uttered
"She 'as notzin to say to 'ou" Krum bellowed,
"SHHHH..." hissed some working 5th years from Ravenclaw.
"Hermione? Can we go somewhere and talk?" Ron begged,
"I thought i zaid...."
"Its okay, Krum" Hermione whispered, she got up from her seat and walked out into corridor, quickly followed by Ron.

"I'm really sorry , Hermione. I know what i said was wrong, I just found it a little strange that you went with Krum, who you don't like and who is competeing against Harry in..."
"Because i wanted to, and he asked me!"
"I asked you, too!"
"Only when you knew that Veela look-a-like was spoken for!"
They were interupted by scuttling of feet only to see Malfoy hurtling towards them.
"Oi, Weasley, Mudblood! Thought you'd like to know that Harry's in trouble out near the Forbidden Forest!"

russ_mathers
ron who was angry by the term Mudblood used against hermione replied viciously
"Well thats impossible, Harry's doing homework in the common room."
"Well then perhaps you can tell me Weasley ... Who the boy with scruffy black hair, glasses and a huge zig-zag scar on his forehead, is doing outside?"
"Ok, Draco, What's happened?" Hermione said worriedly
"Follow and you'll know" He ran down the stairs and out towards Hagrids, only then passing and walking over to some trees at the edge of the forest.

"Where's Harry then, Malfoy?"Ron asked,
Suddenly, Crabbe and Goyle stepped out from behind the shadows with Harry grasped tightly between them.
"Told you he was in trouble." Malfoy sneered.
"Oi, Malfoy let him go" Ron shouted , it was starting to get dark and the sounds coming from the forbidden forest weren't very welcoming.
"Now, why would I want to do that?" Malfoy took out his wand and aimed it at Harry, "Let's see if we can finish what Voldemort started"
"You're not wise enough in magic, Malfoy" Hermione snapped
"Well well Mudblood. Wouldn't you like to know. Afterall you know everything." Malgoy laughed, joined by Crabbe and Goyle sniggering.
"Please, Malfoy." Hermione begged, "Let Harry go"

Malfoy stood thinking for a while then an evil smile spread across his face, "Ok, Mudblood. We'll let Harry go." He signalled to Crabbe and Goyle, they dropped him to the ground. Harry picked himself up and ran to Ron. " If we take you instead." Malfoy grabbed Hermione's arm and pushed her over to Crabbe and Goyle
"Nooo! Leave her." Ron snarled
"Awrh,.. Little knight in shining armour, eh? Come to rescue little Princess Mudblood?"
Crabbe and Goyle's laughs echoed through the trees
Harry reached into his pocket and pulled out his wand. He passed it to Ron and stepped back.
"What's that , Potter?" Malfoy sneered "Another little trick?"
"Precisely" Harry muttered
"Right well, its our turn to play with Princess Mudblood. Crabbe! Goyle! Bring her closer to my wand!"
"Harry you have to run and get someone," Ron whispered, "Quick while Malfoy's not looking"
Harry nodded and sprinted back towards the school.

russ_mathers
"Oi, Where'd Potter go?" Malfoy said while turning around
"Dont worry. It's me you want!" Ron said menacingly
"Ron! Don't do anything silly," Hermione said through tears
"Yeah Ron" Malfoy said mimicking through tears like Hermione "Don't even try to fight Malfoy!"
"Oh shut it Malfoy!" Ron hissed and pointed Harry's wand at Crabbe and Goyle, "Experimalus!"
Crabbe and Goyle got sent flying back into the trees, Hermione ran to Ron and hid behind his back. Crabbe and Goyle weren't out for long they came creeping back from the shadows. All 3 of them rounding in on Ron and hermione
"get out of here Hermione!"
"No, Ron. I won't leave you..."
"No time for this Hermione. I will be ok! Go and find Harry! Now!"
Hermione raced towards Hogwarts
"So Weasley it comes to this. I must say quite a brave little knight you've turned out to be."
"Too right i am. Now its just me and you, or do you need Crabbe and Goyle to hold your hand?"
Malfoy was taken aback "no of course not, Crabbe, Goyle leave us!"
"But Draco..." Goyle uttered,
"Didn't you hear me? Leave!"
They raced also up to the school
"There? Satisfied?" Malfoy sneered
"Nope, not until you're lying in hospital"
"Hmm, very nice...I know... Let's not use wands, lets fight man to man!"
"Suits me fine." Ron threw down Harry's wand , same time as Malfoy threw down his own.
It was practically seconds before they lunged out at each other , Ron punched Malfoy hard in the eye, whuld Malfoy kicked Ron in the shin.
They were soon rolling on the floor punching and kicking. Ron messed up Malfoy's extemely gelled hair making it stick up and look scruffy
Before Ron realised Malfoy had picked up both wands and aimed them at him
"tut tut ...Ron. Shouldn't have messed with the hair!"
to be continued

StrgzrCndyPixie
kool carry on carry on

russ_mathers
Ron looked from side to side trying to find something to whack Malfoy with. Then it slowly dawned on him, as he looked at Malfoy, smiling, with Harry's wand and his own in his hands.
"You're right..." Ron paused, and kicked Malfoys right hand hard, Malfoy hadn't seen it coming, as Harry's wand flew through the air, Ron spun around and caught it in his left hand, "...should've messed with your face!"
Malfoy twitched with amusement, "Hah! Well done Weasley.But I still have my wand! Don't you think it would have been easier to take that too?"
"I don't know. Does it really matter? I can still beat you."
Malfoy laughed, "Well then it will suprise you, that what you hold in your hand.....is a stick!"
Ron looked flabbergasted but as he looked at the 'wand', he saw it was true. He quickly scanned the floor amongst many sticks
"Where's Harry's wand?" Ron stammered
"Dunno. But I'm gonna have a lot of fun watching you squirm."
"WAIT!" Ron looked up at Malfoy "You said man-to-man!"
Malfoy made a wicked smile and laughed "Have you forgotten, Weasley? I'm a boy."
Ron got down on the floor and started feeling for the wand under the leaves and sticks,
"Densaugeo! " Malfoy yelled
Jets of white light shot out of Malfoy's wand and hit Ron in the back,making him fall flat, face down on the ground. He winced with pain.
"Now...What was Professor Moody doing in Defence against the Dark Arts yesterday?" Malfoy said to himself.
"You.....wouldn't.....dare!" Ron said breathlessly, still pinned to the ground by Malfoy's spell.
"Hmm, now think.....What was it? I kindave liked the one where he made the spider do what he wanted. A bit like a slave, THAT name will fit you perfectly, Ron. SLAVE!.........Imperio!" Malfoy shouted while pointing at Ron with his wand.
Ron shaked with pain under the intensity of the spell, and lay motionless on the ground.

russ_mathers
"Now." Malfoy said, "Stand up!" Immediately Ron stood and faced Malfoy.
"oooh this is good, Dunno why i didnt do it before!"
"You're evil Malfoy." Ron said through gritted teeth
"Shut up! I can make you do what i want, be careful with what you say"
"I'm not afraid of you"
"Awrh, yet again how brave!"
Malfoy bent down on the floor, Ron wished he could kick him, but his legs felt like stone. Malfoy picked up Harry's wand,
"Should've asked me to tell you where it was!"
"I did" Ron said.
"Oh yeah!" Malfoy laughed, "Oh well"
"Harry and Hermione will be back soon with help"
"Maybe, Crabbe and Goyle got to them before they could." Malfoy grinned showing a horrid sneer.
Ron stood stiffly, not able to turn his head, twitch his finger, let alone trying to attack Malfoy.
"So Weasley, What is it with your sister?" Malfoy asked,
"You mean Ginny?" Ron replied
"Well yes! Unless one of your brothers is really a girl!"
"What about her?" Ron ignored Malfoy's remark and stared at him meanicingly
"Well, she won't leave me alone. I thinks shes gone off Potter and taken a liking to me." Malfoy said the words as if they were poison
"Go off Harry? Never! She's like a magnet to him. Face it Malfoy! Not even girls like you."
"Shut it. What do you know, Weasley?"
"I know enough"
"Well, lets play 'Slave', Yeah, thats a great game."
"What are you gonna make me do?" Ron winced
"Mmm, I know; Let's go find Hermione!"
"Malfoy! What are you gonna make me do?" Ron tried to move but it was no use, "Malfoy!"

weegie
carry on carry on

StrgzrCndyPixie
u huh dnt just stop

StrgzrCndyPixie
i ment to say ahuh dnt stop

russ_mathers
Malfoy smiled "Walk to Hogwarts"
Immediately, Ron turned on his heel and walked stiffly like a soldier towards the great oak doors.
"Good,good." Malfoy ushered, laughing maliciously,
"Malfoy,stop this. It's far from funny." Ron moaned
Malfoy opened the oak doors and told Ron to walk inside, Ron and Malfoy scanned the hallway, Malfoy was just hoping Hermione would pop out of no where.
Malfoy reached into his cloak pocket and pulled out a small parchment. Ron looked out the corner of his eye and noticed Harry's Marurder Map.
"How'd you get that?"
"Fell out of Potter's pocket, when Crabbe and Goyle were dragging him outside."
Ron watched as Malfoy tapped the Marurder Map with his wand and said a spell, Ron couldn't hear it, because Peeves was dropping objects in the room above.
"Ah ha! Little Mudblood is on the 2nd floor, looking for scar faced Potter, I suppose...Come Weasley, much to be done."
He instructed Ron to climb the stairs to the 2nd floor, Ron passed the girls bathroom, where Moaning Myrtle haunts and saw Hermione at the end of the corridor.
"Hermione!" Ron called, still walking stiffly; followed by Malfoy. "Malfoy's done the Imperius Curse, I do what he says...."
"HUSH! Weasley! Don't want to spoil the fun!"
"Run Hermione!" Hermione did so, she ran left, down towards where Harry had found the Mirror of Erised. But she was left with that only room, no where else to turn.
Malfoy and Ron soon catched up and circled in on her,
"Hello Mudblood" Malfoy said grimly "Ron's awfully dying to show you something, sadly it might involve pain."
Ron grimaced and tried to move but it ached his bones to do so.
"Now Ron." Malfoy looked around the room, but failed to find an object, "Punch Hermione in the arm"
Hermione tried to get round Ron, but didn't as Ron punched her hard, exactly where Malfoy had told him to.
"Ooh, works nicely!"
"Don't do this Malfoy!" Ron shouted, Malfoy ignored his plee and instructed him to punch Hermione twice around the face.
"Ron, stop!" Hermione cried,
"I can't, I told you to run away."
"I tried, how was I supposed to know..."
"Silence!" Malfoy demanded and instructed Ron to grab Hermione by the throat. Ron was forcing himself harder and harder to move his arm away, but it was no use. Hermione squealed and choked, her hands gripped Ron's, trying to pull them apart.

russ_mathers
Hermione was slowly losing consciousness.
"Malfoy! Please stop!" Ron cried, then almost straight away, Ron's grip on Hermione's neck was getting looser. Ron was free to move on his own accord; Hermione fell to the ground unconscious.
Ron turned and saw Dumbledore, Madame Pomfey, Snape, Harry, Crabbe and Goyle all surrounding Malfoy; who looked like he'd just awoken from a deep sleep, "What...What...Where am i? What am i doing in here?" Malfoy looked around confused.
Dumbledore put his arm on Malfoy's shoulder to calm him. as Madame Pomfey ran to check Hermione. Ron looked down at her and saw the bruises and hand marks around her neck. He began to cry and went for Malfoy.
"Look what you made me do! You...you...little..." Ron was hitting and dragging Malfoy
"Oi, Stop it Weasley. Are you crazy?" Malfoy yelled.
Dumbledore raised his hand for silence and began to explain.
"Mr Malfoy was clearly not in his state of mind, when these situations took place. He was under a form of Dark Magic called the Personality Curse."
"What?" Ron asked confused,
"Its where a wizard or witch puts a spell on someone. To make them more evil, more nice, more intelligent...then they control what they do and say. Now, Mr Malfoy; Do you remember anything?" Dumbledore said looking over his half moon glasses.
Malfoy kept rubbing his head as if to burn the memory out. "No, Not a thing. Why what did I do?"
"What did you do?! " Ron bellowed, "You dragged Harry out to the Forbidden Forest with the help of Crabbe and Goyle, came and got me and Hermione, beat me up, then put the Imperius curse on me, then you made me..." Ron broke off and looked at Hermione, as Madame Pomfey tried to revive her.
Malfoy looked as if someone told him his family were dead, "What...what. I didnt! I didn't! "
"Now, now Weasley. We all know Malfoy was not in his state of mind" Snape hissed.
"So, the Personality Curse is a bit like the Imperius Curse, except yu don't know what you're doing?" Harry asked Dumbledore.
"Yes. Exactly, Harry" Dumbledore smiled "The question is, who did this?"

russ_mathers
Malfoy shrugged his shoudlers and wiped his eyes with bewilderment.
"I am taking Miss Granger to ther Hospital floor." Madame Pomfey piped up
"Will she be ok?" Ron asked sadly,
"She will be fine. I just need to treat her properly." Madame Pomfey smiled, picked up Hermione and left the room.
"But, how did Malfoy get Potter, if Potter was supposed to be in his common room?" Snape asked suspectedly
"I was on my way to find Ron and Hermione!" Harry said,
"Oh," Snape frowned, "Well you still left..."
"Hush now, Severus" Dumbledore said "We don't want another arguement."
"Crabbe? Goyle? Do you remember anything?" Ron asked fuming.
"Only that Malfoy was angrier then usual. We just did as he said, like we always do." Crabbe replied,
"We didn't see him with anyone." Goyle added,
"Wait," Malfoy said "It's coming back to me, I remember a man...he was hooded...yeah that's it...he was dark and hooded, he told me not to tell anyone or he'd....I don't remember much after that, then it all went black and I found myself ordering Crabbe and Goyle to help me find Potter." Malfoy looked as though his brain might explode.
"Well, well. Malfoy you are thinking!" Ron seethed,
Harry looked more worried then ever, "Professor, do you think it could have been Volde....I mean You-Know-Who?"
Dumbledore looked astonished, but he soon said, "Maybe, Harry. Maybe."
"But why would he make Malfoy, make me kill Hermione, and not Harry?" Ron asked
"He might have made you go after Potter, when finished with Hermione." Snape said, in a 'isn't-it-obvious' voice.
Ron glared at Malfoy and Snape, hating them both even more.
"We will get to the bottom of this another time," Dumbledore said, yawning slightly, "Now, everyone. Off to bed."

Crabbe, Goyle,Malfoy and Snape left first on their way to the Slytherin Common Room.
Malfoy suddenly questioned, "Oi, who punched me in the eye?"
Soon Malfoy was gone and out of hearing range.

Harry retrieved his wand and map, and put an arm around Ron
"It will be ok, Ron. We'll go visit Hermione tomorrow and explain what happened."
Dumbledore said goodnight and went in the direction of his office.
Ron and Harry traipsed to the Gyrffindor Common Room and went straight to their dormitory,
"I still can't believe what just happened." Ron sighed and wiped his eyes. He yawned heavily realizing how exhausted he was.
"Don't worry, Ron. It's over now." Harry assured him
"Is it, Harry, though. Is it really?"
Ron didn't seem convinced.
(end) big grin

russ_mathers
dya like?

LarissaCK
ya, cool. it was really good!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.