bastard theaters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

forumcrew
these assholes dont understand zero hour.. there is a really nice tight theater like 10 min from my school they waited until NOW to start selling tickets and NOW they decided that the first show is at 10am those dumb ****s!!! i hate them.. now i have to find tickets somewhere else and drive further for zero hour!! 10? why why !!!

dave123
10am is earlier than 2pm, if u aint already caught on

sith_darth_jay
that's too bad no expression

burlyman
hes in th US, time zones stick out tongue

dave123
oooooo, i seeeeeeeeeee

forumcrew
haha yea dave all the world isnt one time zone.. zero hour for the east coast is 9 am.. they are the only theater within 30 miles doing it late

-=Urot=-
My zero hour is 12am.

As you all know by that time i'll be in my nice warm seat looking at the comming attractions. wink

dave123
any country not in my timezone better start adjusting now

BST ROOOOOOOLZ

SimplePriest
I can't see it until friday anyway... erm

-=Urot=-
As soon as I get home on wed morning i'm going to come back here and run my mouth and spoil it for all of joo. I'm not even going to post a spoiler warning!

I'm just going to give it to you all raw! Just the way you like it!! Muhahahaha HA HA!!! >:}

burlyman
blink sad

dave123
thanks urot, but i will have seen it by then smile

-=Urot=-
Llaughing out loudL!!

Burlyman I was only kidding... stick out tongue

EDIT: I would never really spoil it for anyone.

burlyman
big grin Happy Dance big grin

-=Urot=-
big grin

Yeah!!

The Omega

forumcrew
yea im goin to a new theater just a bit out of the way.. but it doesnt matter all that mttersis bein there

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.