revo 2:30 ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

forumcrew
i was lookin to at tickets online.. cause as most of u read the theater close to me bitched out.. and online places say revolutions has a running time of 2 hours and 30 minutes. .anyone heard differantly? cause i would be very happy if its really this long

dave123
that includes all the usual trailers & crap, dont it?

forumcrew
even if it does thats a long movie..

forumcrew
and i dont think it does.. the running time should just be the main movie

mindbugaling
i was happy when star wars came out and that was about 2 1/2 hours long, its a pretty good length, how long was reloaded, 2 hours?

audioheem
128mins

forumcrew
sad sad sad but i want 150 minutes like the site said!!

JKozzy
get over it, i'm sure its fine the way it was made

forumcrew
well arnt we friendly.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

SimplePriest
2:30 sounds good to me. Heck, I hope it's 3:30!

JKozzy
lol sorry, just not in the best of moods. My apologies to all. (As you are undoubtedly aware, it has become more difficult to locate a secure broadcast positionstick out tongue)

Ikobe
Two words: Geoffrey Archer.

NOW Revs is short wink

AI.

AliasNeo15
ya, it says that the movie is going to be 118 min. on movies.net, and that sux. We need more Matrix. We've waited to long to just go to the theatre and watch only 2 hours of greatness. You know wut would be the greatest triumph of all, is if at the very end of the movie, it gets to a part where u cant blink ur eyes or ull miss something, and then all of a sudden it goes black and it says "To be concluded" That would be the best ending to me. I dont want the Matrix fever to endsmilethumb upyes

The Omega

burlyman
i no wat u mean omega sad

The Omega
Burly> AHhh, come on. Cheer up! EIGHT more days. We've got this far... 8 more days!

burlyman
smile plus a part of The Matrix Unspoiled released eveyday up to rev (if all goes to plan) big grinbig grin

dave123
....it wont

burlyman
go to plan?

The Omega
Well, it was moderator-decided that I may NOT EMP all threads claiming to be spoilers. We then discussed making a separate Spoiler-forum, but as if THAT would deter attention-seekers...
(Ever noticed how the spoiler-posters vanish into thin air if asked for just the tiniest bit of evidence).

I'd also not recommend starting to yell and scream to get a thread closed due to inflammatory comments, so all we have to do is take care for just another EIGHT days smile

And avoid the spoiler-squiddies

MC Mike
Okee... I think I can hold back my screams for 8 days! big grin

Korri
i have to wait til the 7th i h8 my mum

JediHDM
dont hate her...love her, but dont like that she is making you wait...

Korri
i dont hate anyone

burlyman
i wont be seeing it at zero hour sad SCHOOLmad
but i will see it that evening big grinbig grinbig grin

Verity
Cheer up Korri! Keanu loves u!! stick out tongue wink

MC Mike
We should have finished that petition for Korri... (Yes, I was here, I just couldn't post)... sad Sorry Korri, if I could've posted I would've added my name to te list... sad

burlyman
wow you have been watching a looong time

Korri
i wish big grin

Verity
Hey! He's a lovable guy! Why not?? wink Did u see his bruise on Letterman last nite? Wonder what he's up to...He looked nervous! confused

Korri
he is like that sad

Verity
But I've seen him relaxed b4...like on Jay Leno for instance! I thought maybe he's coffeed out, and nervous about Kim...He must be tired! sad

Korri
yeah sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.