every "one" had real world powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EyeMakeMovies
ok, all the "ones" visited the source right?.... some footage i saw (from another post here) shows neo in a coma, and the lady saying he's reading like he's still jacked-in.... one theory is that his body is in the real world but his mind is in the matrix.... wouldnt this give every "one" real world powers, or am i missing something obvious?

forumcrew
wait every "one" as in the previous ones or as in everyone in the real world?

SimplePriest
Why do youi make that assumption? I'm not saying you're wrong, I just didn't see the connection.

EyeMakeMovies
ok sorry.. by "one" i meant the anomoly that neo is right now. the connection is that every "one" must go to the source... it is their purpose. they can crash the matrix, but they never choose to becuase of an emotional connection (in this case, neo chose trinity over crashing the matrix) if indeed neo's power to stop sentinels came about from going to the source, then all "one"s had real world powers.

forumcrew
yea but they never would of realised it cause they took the other door and reset everything.. plus i still think his connection with smith might be part of controlling the sentinals

The Omega

Mist
how about we just sit still for a bit and wait a few more days until the movie comes out. then we'll all know the truth.....unless it has that annoying 'to be continued' crap................

EyeMakeMovies
ya.. i was just throwing out an idea.. i agree with mist

JediHDM
omega> Thanks, i thought i was gonna have to explain again...
Mist> it WON'T have 'to be continued', because THIS IS THE LAST MOVIE!!!!!

Korri
EyeMakeMovies> im not talking to u http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/schmoll.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.