Who would win in a fight!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scifigunslinger
Did anybody know that there is an actual Jason vs. Leatherface comic book? It's a three parter. Do you guys think this could lead to a movie. If you guys wanna see the comics go to Mycomicshop.com and type in
"Jason Leatherface". For some reason "Jason vs. Leatherface" didn't work.

BackFire349
it wouldnt work.

Klear Eyez
Damn that sounds pretty fuuckin fresh too

JuztinX
This is how i see it, After Freddy is defeated by jason, Freddy wants his revenge so he brings back Micheal Myers.

something like that... i can totally see it comming.

Kes
This belongs in horror movies forum.
moving--moved

ragesRemorse
jason diddnt beat anyone he just happend to live

BackFire349
leatherface.

KidRock
i hope leatherface doesnt wear a dress like he did in TCM:the next generation haha stick out tongue

BackFire349
agreed

dynasty88
i think the freddy vs jason movie will be another long horror film series.

BackFire349
i have no problems with that.

Klear Eyez
Jason whooped Freddy's ****in ass...... he didnt just live, he put it down like a motherfuuckin G!

Sparkle
I dunno whether to go see it, is it worth it?

Klear Eyez
*shakes head*

Geez

ragesRemorse
how can you say jason beat freddys ass? The whole movie was freddy beating jasons ass witch was well recieved on this end. Jason is a pussy its not hard to look big and mean

BackFire349
thats strange logic, freddy resorts to going into peoples dreams to do damage, he's to much of a puss to go after people in real life.

Klear Eyez
Enough said....

slayer
my friend said they end uup having a draw

BackFire349
leatherface is far and away the best horror character.

Captain REX
He, especially with that chainsaw. Vsh! Vsh!

Klear Eyez
Considering in the end you see Jason carrying Freddys head out the water I would definately not say it was anywhere close to a draw

eminem/the one
yes it was freddy winked at the camera there for it was a draw no one died . :dance

Klear Eyez
Neither one is ever gonna truly die..... as you should already know from the past movies..... it was a fight.... Jason won.... aint no ifs, ands or buts about it....

eminem/the one
see your not listening if you saw the movie you would know that they made freddy wink so everyone with a brain would know it was a tie

carnage713
HAHAHA Jason didnt win freddy kicked his ass the whole damn time HE OUT SMARTED THAT DUMB FU*K he beat the hell out of him i mean come on jason just kiked freddy a couple of times. freddys not a pussy he kiked jasons ass in the real world that proves sumthin didnt it. jason died along time ago along w/ the jason franchise. remember at the end jason stuck freddys arm through him then fell into the water meanin he was infact DEFEATED. the gurl decapitated freddy.

freddy rules no ifs ands or buts about that

eminem/the one
you go carnage freddy does kick ass

carnage713
right on!!!!

jason sucks freddy kicks ass plain and simple !!!!!

did n e 1 see jason x i mean come on gayest movie ever

eminem/the one
tell me about it that movie sucked ass man we have so much in comman.

Klear Eyez
Maybe in your simple little mind

eminem/the one
are you getting mean with me seriously mad mad

carnage713
lol klear eyez i understand u like jason. thats fine but u cant say jason x didnt suk i mean come man it was pethatic

eminem/the one
hell yea once again you go carnage woooooooo hoooooo Happy Dance rock beer

BackFire349
well im the forum horror expert, and i dont think jason X sucked, it was an entertaining movie with some classic jokes. it was great how it didnt take itself seriously whatsoever. it definately wasnt any worse then any of the other friday the 13th movies, if anything it was more entertaining and exciting. the majority of friday the 13th movies are teh same recycled crap over and over, jason takes manhatton and jason x both get the most crap throw at them, probalby because they didnt take themselves at all seriously like some of the others did. but they were both more entertaining then the rest of the installments. especially teh first one, what a piece of boring crap.

Alfonso
If Jason won why did Lauri have to cut freddy's head off. Freddy being the only one of the two still standing? I mean after Jason gave Freddy his hand back and collapsed into the water to rest for a while!
cool

BackFire349
ok, about who won in freddy vs jason, i feel i should say something, being this forums self appointed horror expert...which means absolutely nothing... anyways... there was no winner. yes, jason was the last one standing, BUT, freddy did basically kick the crap out of him the entire duration of the battle sequences. so, there was no clear winner, it depends on how you look at it. if freddy beating jasons ass throughout the whole movie means freddy won, despite being nothing but a head in the end, then thats fine logic...however, you can also use the same logic that is used in races, and that is, someone can be in the lead of a race for the whole time, then at the last minute, someone can come out of nowhere with a lucky turn of events, and win teh race despite being beaten throughout most of the race. that logic is also acceptable. now please, lets not start another jason vs freddy debate, it is meaningless, since both pale in comparison to the greatest horror creation of all time, leatherface.

Klear Eyez
I so had a raging hardon when I saw the trailer for the new TCM in the theatres

Im excited like a little girl getting a new puppy

eminem/the one
gross seriously gross

Klear Eyez
*Plays violin especially for you*

eminem/the one
ha ha ha klear eyez you are so cool NOT your probley a 50 year old pervert and if you dont like me dont talk to me

Evil Dead
As second in command of expertise of the horror genre.......allow me to step in here.

#1. Freddy won...........well probably. The end of every Nightmare on Elm St. movie has some little twist that tells the audience "pssst, Freddy isn't really gone...he wasn't beaten"..........at the end of Freddy v/s Jason we see Jason emerge from Crystal Lake carrying Freddy's head. At first glance it appears that Jason has won..........then Freddy turns to the camera, laughs, and winks letting us know that he wasn't really beaten.....he's still in control.

#2. Jason X was sweet. Did it stray from the original story line........yes. Really, what storyline was left? They had to stray and it paid off. The movie wasn't made to be an Oscar contender. It's purpose was to show Jason Voorhies kicking ass again..........it did that. I still hate 'Goes to Manhatten, sorry Backfire.

#3. Yes.........the TCM remake looks really good........it will trump any of this teen horror crap that's been coming out for the past 6 - 7 years.

#4. Klear Eyez isn't 50.............but he is a pervert........I like that in a person...............

eminem/the one
AHHHHHHH I AM SO SICKED OUT HOW DO YOU KNOW HE IS A PERVERT HUH

Evil Dead
Because I've known him (online......I wouldn't really associate with people of his mental capacity in real life) for years................that's how I know.

eminem/the one
well did he rape someone huh or is he a internet pervert are all of you

Evil Dead
Yes we are..........and yes he has, many times........and animals.......oh the wonderfull taboos he's engaged in............ever seen a donkey show? He's starred in a few............

eminem/the one
oh well i think i call the police now since they know were all of u live

Evil Dead
good deal........make sure to tell them to bring the handcuffs!!! I broke mine last week and extension chords just chaffe your wrists.

eminem/the one
all right dont worry in jail you will be raped anough that your cock will get even smaller a dude will probley suck it all night slurp slurp hahahahahahahaha

Evil Dead
If you get your cock sucked every night in jail.......I'm ****ing going, that's all there is to it.............that would be sweet........I'm there.

eminem/the one
cool they said they are going to check it out

Evil Dead
hell yes..............free room and board........3 square meals........exercise time.........AND free head jobs nightly........my god that sounds like heaven.

eminem/the one
yep but they are putting you in a phycho ward by your self with no food or exercise time sorry NOT THERE COMING TO GET YOUR FAT ASS

eminem/the one
ahh are you scared pussy

Evil Dead
terribly frightened.............I'm a lean 152 lbs by the way........most people believe me to be skinny as I'm 5'11", don't believe my ass will be fat anytime soon. Got a big cock on me though............

eminem/the one
yep so they said well you are being tooken away there bringing the dogs i hope you have a bad time in the phscho ward heeeeee ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa but really i mean by tonight you will be all by your self in a padded room for a year.

carnage713
evil dead wut makes u second in comand? u sound like ur second in command as the biggest fagot right next to ur homo man lover klear eyez

stick that in ur pipe and smoke it BITCHH

eminem/the one
thank you carnage god you are cool.

carnage713
no problem

Klear Eyez
Whoa listen to this fuuckin douchebag over here

carnag you bittch why dont you grow a pair and come talk to me you punk

eminem/the one
shut up Klear eyez he is more of a man than you'll ever be

carnage713
listen u ****ing loser ur a 50yr old ****** with nolife get one. i got pair i no u do... in ur fukin mouth.. go eat some more kitty cats u fukin wierdo
and get a fukin life

eminem/the one
go carnage wooooooo

BackFire349
and for the record, the tcm remake looks like crap. you say it will be better then the teen horror crap, it looks like it is a teen horror movie. they shoulda just re-released the original considering it is impossible for them to top it.

eminem/the one
i agree

h0ck3yh0rr0r
woah wtf is this! beotches (carnage and eminem) carnage who the f*** u think u are (and yes tcm the new one is gonna be crap like bf said). and if klear eyez wants to eat kitty cats let him eat you *******. idiot i know cultures that eat dogs. You got problem with that carnage? and eminem u carnages ***** or something? wtf i didn't know so many **** in here. only cool people i've seen here are backfire and klear eyez and a few more...but carnage and eminem u two need to get a life dont just diss others for no reason you dipshi*s....

Evil Dead
whoa whoa whoa.........hold your pony there Backfire.........

Ofcourse the TCM remake cannot possibly top the original..........it won't even come close..............I think the concept alone is enough to top any of the stupid Scream/I Know what you did last Summer movies.........I'm not putting it up there with the original or anything......I just want to see some good horror, which we have been lacking in cinema for a long time.

eminem/the one
dont talk about me or carnage like that anymore ok

carnage713
haha listen to u you u f****** spaz. get ur damn facts sraight buddy. it started off as a regulr conversation and then f***** klear eyez talked about his hardon watchin tcm previews. no one wants to here that than evil dead talked about wierd shit. and if i gotta problem w/ u wutta r u goinna do about it huh. u think im scared of u? well think agian ****** u can eat kittys w/ ur friend klear eyez or suck his co*k for that matter (he likes it from dushbags like ur self) so u need to mind ur OWN bussiness and stop bein a pussy and stop hiding behind ur ****** loser friends dips*it

eminem/the one
oh yea because carnage is is da man go carnage

h0ck3yh0rr0r
you still his ***** aren't u eminem. stfu cranage everyone has there own ****ing opinon. let him get his hardon in tcm does it matter to u? dont read it then u stupid ***. and im not on either ur side, or ur ***** (eminem) or klear eyez. and let evil dead talk about his weird shit. just ignore them u stupid ****...and did i say that u are afraid of me? i never said that idiot

eminem/the one
HEY DO NOT EVER EVER CALL CARNAGE A *** YOU GOT ME I MEAN IT I WILL HURT YOU

h0ck3yh0rr0r
how so? you typing in caps...u in luv with him wow i didn't think you **** had such deep love lol ahhahaha

eminem/the one
HE HAS A GF WE ARE JUST FRIENDS

h0ck3yh0rr0r
1. i can see your pissed dont type in caps ass
2. who cares if he has gf
3. ur still a *** just read all the things u typed look how gay u sound

eminem/the one
well to bad for me read what your writing you sound like a real *** so i dont care what you think

h0ck3yh0rr0r
*sigh* your a real idiot when you argue with someone u dont use the same shit as the other person uses lol dumbass

eminem/the one
so

h0ck3yh0rr0r
all u can say. well im tired of posting shit about u g2g cya later b*tch

eminem/the one
dont call me a ***** sad

carnage713
grow up u ****ing loser theres a time and a place for everyones opinion i kno u like hearing about guys gettin hardons and guys gettin head by other dudes its ok ur what i call a ****** and actually^^ is a girl im not like you im not gay ive got a job girlfriend and more importantly a life so go to bed loser and try some origionall disses not 1s that have been used dic*head

eminem/the one
thank u carnage

Tex
eminem/the one you clearly have serious issues.
The moderators haven't caught on to you yet...that's about to change.

eminem/the one
why huh

BackFire349
actually, there have been a few good horror movies coming out recently, 28 days later was an instant classic and as i said in my review a few months back, could very well be the best zombie movie of all time... ill have to see it again to make sure of this, but its a possibility. also irreversible was an amazing semi horror movie. not a normal slasher flick or anything, more emotionally traumatic and horrible to watch... very powerful though.... you have to remember that Micheal bay is producing the remake of tcm, which is not very re-assuring, as im sure his main concern is making money, rather then making a quality, respectable horror movie. if you're going to get excited over an upcomming horror movie, id put my money on cabin fever, looks pretty cool...

also...can we please stop the childish name calling and gay sexual innuending jokes, its getting out of hand. you guys are just making yourselves look bad and are ruining a perfectly good horror thread.

evil dead, i dont think you want to go to prison, yes you may get a blowjob, but you have to remember, it would be a guy doing it, plus it would probably be happening while a large black man is taking you're anal virginity. that is all.

carnage713
oo that sounds harsh im done here i just that hockyhorror dude learns to shut him mouth

eminem/the one
sorry

BackFire349
both you guys need to calm down and stop insulting others who disagree with you, no offense, you guys look very silly getting so upset over someones typed words.

eminem/the one
i said i was sorry i dont no about carnage since he is just like them

h0ck3yh0rr0r
you dont care about carnage? you said u were his friend and u wrote "carnage rocks"...strange?

BackFire349
she said she didnt KNOW about carnage (how he feels ect). she didnt say she didnt care.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i c...hmmm y "SHE" say that she was a guy before?

eminem/the one
he is a jerk i dont like him anymore

BackFire349
i dont think she did, she's a chick though.

eminem/the one
what are you guys talking about

carnage713
what makes me a jerk i stood up for u i dont gotta problem w/ hockyhorror or evil dead i cant admit i acted immaturly but dont talk shit

eminem/the one
carnage i never asked you to

carnage713
no bad u stalk an im me evry 2 seconds

BackFire349
she wasnt talking shit, she just said she didnt like you anymore.

carnage713
carnage sucks need i say more

eminem/the one
yea get over me carnage jeez you do have a gf dont you

carnage713
come on give me a break uve sent me 53 messages in the past couple hours. i gotta girlfriend and u didnt care i got 7 pms sayin u like me and wwant me to break up w/ her im on here to talk about movie not meet chicks . u told me ur 15 and others that ur 22 livin in texas uve been caught in a lie face facts and take responcibility

eminem/the one
what a lyer jeez carnage your the one who said we could flirt it wont hurt anyone you were teasing me i am really hurt

BackFire349
knock it off guys, if you need to talk about something like this, pm eachother, this is none of my business, nor anyone else on this forum.

eminem/the one
alrighty then

JamieLeeCurtis9
I thought the SAME thing about the movie , so have my family and friends! I love the Halloween movies!

Puresugar12
The way I see it is, Freddy completely whooped Jason's ass throughout the whole movie. Jason is a hands on killer while Freddy is more tactical. I think it was more a draw anyway. Look at it this way. Freddy was still up at the end and ready to kill the guy and the girl. He had them. Now Jason jumps out of the water and thrusts Freddy's arm (with the glove still on it) through his body. Freddy is still alive at this point. Now, the chick picks up the machete and lobs his head off. Jason didn't do it...the chick did. Why is it a Jason victory? Because he retrieved Freddy's head and starting walking around with it? No. Jason never killed Freddy. Monica Keenan's character did and that my friends is why it's a draw.

pablo007
Jason would rip him apart

slayer
jason would just need to stap him he's not super-human but still it'd make a good movie

slayer
oops i meant stab!

Lord_Andres
yup, and leatgerface isint the best horror caracter, Jason issmile

BackFire349
IF by best you mean most generic and mediocre.

Lord_Andres
leatherface is no whare near as scary as Jason or Freddy they are much cool too, and kill coolsmile

BackFire349
leatherface is far more unique and creative then freddy or jason. Sure he doesn't have the super natural powers they have. But what makes him scary is that his character is believable.

Lord_Andres
he's not creative he's stupit

Cowboyography
Whoa Andres, now youe really pushin ole backfires buttons. I really think all three of them are pretty cool with Freedy being my least fave. However I go with the more realistic being scarier. Meyers, Leatherface, and of course Henry and Otis!!

Lord_Andres
Henry and Otis, give me a break!!!

BackFire349
Actually, you're wrong.

LeatherFace was the first one of all the horror characters. He was the basic inspiration for most of the others in some way or another. (wearing a mask of somesort, being a big strong guy). Many other horror directors credit leatherface having some inspiration on their future creations. Plus the fact that nothing like him had ever been done before automatically voids you're argument and makes him creative.

Also he's the only character besides freddy who has a personality of sorts.

Cowboyography
Your crazy dude...............You think Henry and Otis arent scary...They are a hell of alot more realistic than any Slasher!!! They Rape, Mame, Kidnap, Necrofile, and are just plain Evil, yet they are very very Human!!
Let em tie you up while they break your kids neck and rape your dead wife in front of your face, then slash your throat, thats far scarier than anything Jason or Freddy ever did!!!!!

Lord_Andres
they are just men, not scary

BackFire349
of course the fact that people like that really exist make them much more terrifying then any of the fictional characters that exist.

clavis9495
YEs you are a terrifying character yourself aswell backfire

LeAtHerRFace
No Way Jason wud kick leather faces ass.

BackFire349
yes, yes i am.

slayer
leatherface could win if he caught him by surprise but whats the chance of that with a chainsaw running it would be impossible 2 sneak up.

Lord_Andres
Slayer wrote

leatherface could win if he caught him by surprise but whats the chance of that with a chainsaw running it would be impossible 2 sneak up.

no the only way to kill jason is to really kill him is with that dagger in part9. over and out

PurpleHaze
on the subject of freddy vs. Jason vs. Micheal Myers, I feel that it's a no contest situation that micheal myers would win no doubt.

xblanex
I think it would be jason vs myers in the end.. not sure who would win. Im leaning towards voorhees.

LeAtHerRFace
Jason did beat Freddys @$$ down.

LeAtHerRFace
Wolverine of course... The healing factor, agility, strength, he wud just rip Freddys head off and he wins...

Michael Myers 1
Woo guys u need to calm down with that fighting over some movies, remember this, There just movies jeez. Well since i got that off my hands lets talk about what this forum is realy about the Michael Myers and Freddy vs. Jason.

Ii would be no contest if it were Michael and Freddy vs. Jason i mean come on Michael can put a tranquilizer in jason then Freddy can take care of him like in F vs. J but i bet that Mike would get jelous and attack Freddy then it would be a all out Brawl!

SlipknoT
Defienitly wolverine would win. He would beat the crap out of freddy.

slayer
Wolverine wouldn't have a chance, but if Freddy got him 2 to 2 sleep he might have a slight chance.

LeAtHerRFace
Nah noway.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
hmmm lets see freddy is smarter than wolverine BUT wolverine is stronger...technically. hard to say. my vote goes for freddy. he'll think of a way to kill wolverine. but does it matter who wins? i hope they both die lol

LeAtHerRFace
Why Wolverine?. His cool Freddys cool too but his a merciful monkey.

DeNiro
freddy would toy with him to much and wolverine would end up doing sumthing right away good qeustion well lets see freddy would beat the shit out of wolverine in his dreams but in real life wolverine would kill freddy and i bet freddy would have a hard time wiht him in his dreams also i mean wolverine has more powers but rember freddy can almost like teleport and shit i dont know honestly i say freddy just cause he sems to be able to do more shit then wolverine like look at all of his movies where he like takes the kids veins out and was using him as a puppte and shit

ragesRemorse
Ok. for the serious people here. WOLVERINE! no doubt at all. that man has healing factor,extreme strength, on top of a steal coated body wolverine has thrashed through war trenches, and the most deadliest villans to ever oppose Earth. If a girl with nothing can beat freddy, i'm positive freddy would be standing tall at the end of this fight, atleast as tall as his "just recently massacred skeletohn frame would permit him as the steak is drivin through to the ground along side the back of the bones. No one can no and i I mean NOone can withstand the berkerer barrage

LeAtHerRFace
Exactly! Good Point ragesRemorse

bountycoder
Whats up ya'll...

I have the books that everyone is speaking of. The now defunct (out of business) Topps comics created a Jason VS. Leatherface series in 1995, I have no idea how they pulled off the licensing agreements on this one.

Each issue had stunning covers by the great Simon Bisley (the guy who did LOBO in the early 90's).

A couple things about the books, ultra low print run, try to find the books, you wont. Not very many of them were printed, it was about at the time before Topps was in the hole, so this is the reason of the low print runs. If you can find them at a local comic shop, then buy them, I've searched all around where I live, and at conventions, they are no-where to be found.

Another thing about the books is that they were printed on flimsy paper, it was pretty damn cheap, so to find copies in the first place is tough, but getting them in decent condition, forget about it.

There are a few awesome square off's between Jason and good ole' Leatherface, hack'n and slash'n at its best.

Here is an awesome link that has a synopsis about the books and links to their covers. Check out that issue #1 it is insane!

w w w . fridaythe13thfilms.com/media/comics/jvsl . h t m l (sorry for the spaces otherwise it would not post)

I have a full set issues #1-3 (in Solid Nearmint 9.0-9.4) and a couple issues of #1 (Nearmint+ 9.2-9.6). THey were boughten when came out and stored in Mylar Sleeves (that is better than regular bags that degrade your comics immediately, these will preserve them for 100+ years with minimal deterioration...mylar is used to archive old government docs by the govt.)

I have seen the set of 1-3 go as high as $50 in the past on ebay in a Very Fine/ Near Mint grade (9.0), I have also seen the single issue #1 go as high as $25.

The reason why these books have a market value way beyond their guide value? It is simple, there is not enough supply of these books (the low print run) to meet the demand of hardcore Friday the 13th; Jason, and Texas Chainsaw Massacre; Leatherface Fans. Couple that with the fact they are both in one comic, were'nt printed to stand the test of time (cheap paper) and blamo you have a highly sought after collectible tough to find at all let alone in high grade.

If anyone is interested let me know, I have stored these books over the last 8 years, and will continue to do so if anyones offer does not meet what I am looking for. You can contact me at [email protected] if interested. I will treat it as a semi-proxy bid, will look at offers, and from there give other potential buyers an idea of other peoples offer and let the most hardcore Jason or Leatherface fan win.

Payment details can be discussed later, but I will allow Paypal payments, or money orders to be sent, if a deal is struck. If not then these beauties will sit stored for some more time.

Thanks for your time, and if you havnt yet see the new TCM...it frigg'n rocked.

-bounty

mmrules
HEY GUYS IM NEW I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT IF THERE WAS TO EVER BE A FREDDY VS MICHEAL VS JASON IT WOULD BE A CLOSE BATTLE TIL THE END.MICHEAL WOULD WASTE BOTH FREDDY AND JASON

xblanex
I think voorhees could take myers.

Lord_Andres
offcurse he couldsmile

Mr. blonde
The movie Freddy vs. Jason was great but also a dissapointment, thanks to that stupid director Ronny Yu (ever saw 51st state) who just made an unsurprising movie, he diidn't put one wink in the ****in movie, like this joke:
My movie made more than yours.
And personally i thougt that the only reason watching was the battle of the two, that was really exciting, also the movie had hot babes so that was +.
But also stupid rock music! dam!
Butt the ending was much better than the origanal, the movie ending was great, they both lose, Jason walks with the head of Freddy but Freddy winks, that was great, a was afraid that Jason won but thank god that weird maniac didn't won, and also thanks to Freddy the movie is good, cause of his great humor he puts in the movie.
A fun movie thanks to Freddy and the girls.

ANGELIQUE
I AGREE WITH WHAT SLIPKNOT SAID ABOUT WOLVERINE 100%!

mmrules
i dont think that vorhees could take myers

Lord_Andres
why? remember the only way too kill Jason is to stab him with the dagger in Jason Goes To Hell, now you tell me how Myers could possobly kill Jason

Michael Myers 1
no its just mikes more popular and maybe stronger or just as strong but jason is a ugly ass mofo but he can still kick some bootayy Happy Dance

that would be a great fight.I can see it now: Michael Myers vs. Jason Voorhees: Halloween at Camp Crystal Lake

and did u notice that friday the 13th is like october 31'st flipped?

31-13 rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing smokin'

Lord_Andres
no, funny that you mention that mm1

Lord_Andres
and thats new signatur is very cool mm1

Michael Myers 1
Happy Dance thnx bro i made it Happy Dance

i was gonna use this but i looked retarded

mmrules
first of all thats probably not the only way jason can die second of all jason goes to hell was bull crap and finally jason died in jason goes to hell and the only reason he came back was because he possesed the coroner

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>