Necrophilia in movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Striel
I watched a movie on one of the Showtime channels last night that was about necrophilia. It was called "Kissed".

It was about a woman who worked in a funeral home who was obsessed with death, and had been since she was a child. After she started working in the funeral home she started to look at the male corpses somewhat sexually. She started off kissing them and eventually ended up having sex with them.

She met a guy and admited what she did. Instead of being repulsed by it, he was intrigued. They started up a relationship and the rest of the movie was basically about his jealousy over her obsession with the dead.

This was a very disturbing movie. It was not graphic and did not show any of the sex scenes. It was a very well done movie on this topic.

Have any of you seen this movie or any other horror movies about this topic? If so, did you enjoy the film?

mechmoggy
eek!

BackFire
Was teh girl hot?

Striel
LOL. She was plain, yet somewhat attractive. stick out tongue

BackFire
Then I have no problem with it

mechmoggy
Tell the truth BF, you're thinking about topping yourself just to get a bit of necro action.

BackFire
well, if the corpse was a hot girl and just recently deceased....sure...why not.

If britney spears dead body was right here next to me, I would probably have a go.

mechmoggy
But...but....but.... *faints*

BackFire
evil face

chico
Backfire your a sick sick man.....BRAVO!!! oh wait a sec...... sick ...excuse me.....

Dario Argento
I have seen "Nekromantik" it is a german movie, it was really repulsive, but very good. In this movie you see people having sex with dead people almost hard core. sick

grymlock
coool!!! evil face that's the only way to have free sex... no hard work and no complain....

cheers!!

blakangel
ok Im freaked now

*notes down: 'Once dead must be cremated immedietly'*

BackFire
That won't help you, we can poke holes in the dust evil face

chico
* see my above post*

tabby999
if its warm, or more to the point, can be warmed, its fair game! unless its like a really old woman or something........ah bugger it, them to. dont want anyone to be lonely

Cowboyography
Yeah all you need is a warm bath. Havent you guys seen that south Park, You can even make new holes to poke!

BidMyBlood2Run
sick

mechmoggy
I can't understand how this thread got out of hand.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

BidMyBlood2Run
When I die, I hope it's not around you guys.

Stuart Larkins
hmmmm I agree, wait, if I'm dead and britney spears starts to like work on me, then gets kinda, like...excited working on me, then ....wiat a second...you're right..um... sad oh no... sick

Impediment
Yeah, I've seen "Kissed", but it wasn't nearly what I'd expected it to be. It's worth a watch, but nothing I'd integrate into my dvd collection. Somehow it was spectacularly cheesetastic to me in a lot of ways, like when our necropheliac heroine gets her freak on with the stiffs she says she can "sense and feel their aura and emotions" and shit like that. I was expecting full fledged depravity!! And I'm with Backfire: As long as the body's warm, nothing wrong with gettin' a little stanky on your hang-down!! LOL dev

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.