The Transporter 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
Jason Statham says that a sequel to Fox's The Transporter is in development. "I'm doing another movie with Luc Besson. I'm doing another Transporter movie and that's late spring. They're writing it now," he says.

He added that the first film's director, Corey Yuen, will be back. "I'm very thrilled about the prospect of what we're going to get up to."

The Transporter made $25.3 million in North America last year.

burlyman
the first one was cool, luc besson also made leon and le femme nikita

except the womans dad was f'in annoyin

SlayerChick1188
http://www.lightsoutentertainment.com/news/news.php?id=1941

YES!!!!!!!!!!! Transporter 2! Anyone up for it?

SlayerChick1188
oops i just started another Transporter 2 thread! Can't wait though! Can someone merge it maybe?

um...this movie sucked big balls...

but it was entertaining enough, i'll probably still end up paying 5.50 for 2

slinger
For those of you who actually saw the first one and like it (I loved it) there's gonna be a sequel.

SaTsuJiN
http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/transporter_2/

miroku
Originally posted by SlayerChick
oops i just started another Transporter 2 thread! Can't wait though! Can someone merge it maybe?
don't feel bad slayer so did i didn't know there was one

MildPossession
He hasn't come back to direct the second movie, Unleashed director Louis Terrier has directed it. Yuen did the fights though in the second movie.

I can't wait to see the second movie, enjoyed the first a lot.

vader519
I alos liked the first one alot, and I will the sequal tomorrow.

vvvrulz
The first one was promising but then blew itself to bits around the halfway mark. I don't expect too much more in the sequel.

alic88
the film sucked real bad

vader519
No it did not. I though the movie was awesome, and it was better than the first one. It already set the new Labor Day record. It did better than expected, and nearly outgrossed the first one.

miroku
i agree i liked it and no it didn't suck

tabby999
i think Statham is totally underrated as an action hero, hes awsome

vader519
I also think he is underrated.

b-dan
i dont wanna see it the first sucked like seven hells

Andrew McLeod
The first one sucked in terms of story and such...but the fighting was cool. The action was cool enough to keep me satisfied. I find the characters to be so undeveloped and the story to be very boring. But, like I said...action. For me there was far too much blatant "I'm Jason Statham. Look at me! My shirt is off!". They seemed to be trying to appeal to the female audience with that and the male audience with the action. They forgot to actually try to make it good though.

WindDancer
It did pretty good in the first week. I'm planing to see it this weekend.

Cinemaddiction
Anybody else catch this? Alison and I saw it this afternoon. She wasn't too hot on it, but I loved it. Probably the best action flick I've seen in a long time, and I'm normally not a fan of the genre.

With some of the most INSANE and creative fight choreography this side of Yuen Woo Ping, it also had some GREAT shoot 'em up scenes. My only real gripe, aside from some goofy, macho dialogue from the villains, was the supposed need for a fight every 5 minutes. A little heavy on the fisticuffs, but considering it actually had a coherent, detailed, and smart plot with an uber-cool female assassin, I'll let it pass.

Definately better than the original, it's own-worthy, IMO.

Cringe
I agree."transporter 2" doesnt strive to be anything great buts aims at being an entertaining action flick and it succeeds with Jason Stathoms smooth character and insane but visually effective action scenes.

Mandorallen
I have a free ticket from the speacial devilvery DVD. So I will see it soon.

vader519
Well if you have the free ticket, you better see it thi sweekend because that is when it expires. I already used mine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.