Bram Stoker's Dracula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil bitchiness
This film is amazing..its a masterpiece. I love it!
Any thoughts....anyone likes it?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i dont remember most of the movie sad ima try renting it.

orlandoloverno1
i think it is so cool the blood and the biting, excellent!!!! chopping lucy's head off thats a classic cool

ragesRemorse
the cemetery scene where dracula takes the form of a wolf-beast. Is one of the best scenes in all of horror movies. I love how that scene was shot. The red dress engulfed by the darkness of the night flowing in the wind was an awsome scene

also a well written and well shot movie. the only thing i diddnt like about the movie was the end. The last 20 minutes of the film felt rushed. It just seemed like the ending was delibertly rushed to save time, but it did build fast pace the rest of the movie lacked. well i shouldnt say lack because the movie wasnt a story built around fast paced suspense. It is none the less a good ending on top of a good movie.

lil bitchiness
Yeah, agreed. That scene is amazing..the colours are fantastic..and when Dracula ses Nina as well........
Every single scene in this film looks planned to the most insagnificant detail...

grymlock
among the great horror movie ever...

cheers mate!!

blakangel
even though this film is full of cliches I believe its the best adaptation of dracula in film history. smile The images are great in it.

ANGELIQUE
I LIKE DRACULA,IT WAS A GREAT MOVIE,I THINK
EDWARD VAN SLOAN AND PETER CUSHING WERE
BETTER AT PLAYING DR. VAN HELSLING THAN
ANTHONY HOPKINS WAS!

Kes
I like this movie a lot. Probably,no definitely, my fave vamp movie. I dont really go for vamp movies laughing out loud
No but i liked it...its very good. Dark big grin Gary Oldman rock

BackFire
Blah, boring and artsy.

Keanu with an accent was funny though, he sure struggled.

chico
Keanu always struggles (please dont let korri read, pleae dont let korri read)

I liked thiis movie I think Gary Oldman was great....its hard to believe he was the same guy that played drexell in True Romance. Not a big Vampire fan myself, but it was much better than say John Carpenter's Vampires or Queen of the Damned not that I should really compare.

lil bitchiness
This film was a classic! Its a masterpiece even if you dont like vampires...
have you seen how this movie was shot?! Every scene was perfect...this is the original story of the very first vampire big grin and i think its one of the best horror/love story type thingys ever!!!
oh and Kes...big grin Gary Oldman..sure did a good job...of...being...there whistle

i was dissapointed with backfire's reply however....blink

BackFire
Why? I just didn't care for it.

lil bitchiness
you said it was boring and artsy...blink well...thats what you think...i respect that big grin

BackFire
It was, I couldn't even finish watching it cuz I was so bored.

lil bitchiness
as if!!! I always have to finish a movie..mo matterhow bad it is...

BackFire
I don't, if I'm not enjoying watching a movie, then I have no problem stopping in the middle. Watching a movie shouldn't be a chore.

lil bitchiness
its not a chore..its just i perfer to finish it..its like i dont understand people who read over half of the book and stop...if you read that much, read the rest...blink

BackFire
Not if you start disliking it.

lil bitchiness
fair enough..i just never leave things unfinished...besides, if im gonna say that movie or a book sucks really badly at least i can do is see it/read it till the end!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.