what will we talk about after revolutions?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EyeMakeMovies
where will we go to talk about all of our theories after revolutions has been out for a few years... they'll surely erase this thread... hmmm... sounds like killermovies are the machines and we're zion... keep fighting!

MC Mike
We'll probably talk about the game, the ARG, and any anime, comics, etc. that comer out.

JKozzy
Yes. Anyone and everyone. Read this: I LOVE YOU ALL! DONT LEAVE THE FORUM JUST BECAUSE THE TRILOGY IS OVER!!! sad

burlyman
weve had ths thread a few times before roll eyes (sarcastic)

MC Mike
Hehe... I'm not leaving until dave gives me those directions to Pizza Hut... stick out tongue

JKozzy
What, mine werent good enough?

MC Mike
Yours were... errr... well... ummm... yeah.

You know, I read this spoiler the other day...

stick out tongue

JKozzy
laughing out loud Guess not...

droopy1592
Smith will still be baking cookies, that's for sure.

droopy1592
MC Mike you still trying to get to Pizza hut?

MC Mike
Did you read that thread... lol. That was funny.

droopy1592
Haha yeah seemed like you guys were fighting for the last word, and you kept saying ...... hi.

JKozzy
Hello? stick out tongue

MC Mike
Yes, this is Pizza Hut. May I take your order?

stinkfist462
SMITH TAKES OVER THE ORACLE TO FIND OUT THE RECIPE FOR THE COOKIES!!!!! lol

forumcrew
can i get a large meat lovers?

stinkfist462
lol pineapple pizza is the grossest shit

MC Mike
Yes you can... If you let me end this post evil face

Which would make JKozzy and Dave mad... I promised Kozzy he could end the next closed thread...

Anyways, just in case you couldn't hear me over the croud of posters, Hi.

stinkfist462
damn u noobs.. LEAVE NOW

Metamorphisis
We could always argue over the philosophy of the matrix, as opposed to the actual storyline itself? What does it all mean? big grin

JediHDM
thats what we do anyway, but it would have to be between individuals who can concede a point when they are wrong, and are not so stubborn they disagree with everything you say for the simple and obvious truth that they are newbs...i mean, they just wanna argue...

GABRIEL05
Hopefully we will be talking about how great it was!!

droopy1592
THis cookie's is not... real. Or the pizza.

So why find pizza hut, when you aren't really eating... pizza.

Korri
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.