I'm never coming back!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

droopy1592
Too many spoilers too much information. It's making me crazy and I'm not coming back, ever. Well, maybe after the movie! And to get some Smiddy's cookies I could never be without those.

Nap time, see you guys tomorrow. wink

audioheem
...who are u? stick out tongue j/k

JediHDM
wait, you say you're not coming back, then you say see you tomorrow?!?! what kinda craziness is that?!?!

droopy1592
Haha yeah I was just trippin. Spoilers make me not want to come back.

JediHDM
newbs make me not want to come back...

forumcrew
we need a private forum!.. newbs must pass a test to get in

MC Mike
I wonder if that's possible...

Although technically I'm still a newb... sad

stinkfist462
hey im a senior member... i think... lol yeah i dont know shit about the matrix so im a newb who doesnt post "spoilers"

dave123
its not about the time u have spent here, mike, its about the non-stupidity of your posts

droopy1592
I'm just a member with senior benefits. Like, I'm first in line for Smiddy's cookies and they have a senior's discount.

I guess that's why he keeps trying to get directions to pizza hut.

dave123
s'pose stick out tongue

slinger
I'm thinking about not coming here for a while, too many spoilers. I'm trying my hardest not to watch TV programs on The Matrix, like last night's MTV thing, I couldn't help but watch it.

finti
bye then

finti
if the spoilers are put in the spoiler tags it wouldnt be a problem at all, then you deceide yourself igf you want to peek at the info provided

priestjim
If you don't like spoilers don't read them. I just skip them smile

slinger
Finti, are you getting snotty with me, j/k stick out tongue

hayden's minx
fair enough

clavis9495
I"M A SENIOR YAY!!! How long does it take you to become a senior anyway...

finti
12 years in school, 4 in college

sith_darth_jay
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.