ONLY for Pansy Parkinson haters!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XxSamanthaxX
Alright, I haven't heard of anyone other then myself that truley hates Pansy Parkinson. I find her the most annoying (permanent) character in the series of books. I dislike Umbridge more, but good thing she's only in for one book. Anyways, anyone elce out there that dispises this particular character???!

(Please, anyone that actually DOES like Pansy, I'd appreciate if you wouldn't come here getting into arguments and stuff. It'd be better just to set up a Pansy Parkinson fan page, but not come in here so we have to debate the matter wink)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***Never put a sock in a toaster***

At 2 moments did I feel the urge to be the "class clown" One was when the work was too easy, and you were bored. The second was when the work was too hard... and you were bored - why not deprive someone elce of their education?

In church, they try and convince you that there's an invisible man watching you at every moment and he doesn't want you to do 10 certain, special things. And if you do one of these 10 things, he has a special place for you. A place of fire, and smoke, and burn, and ash, and pain, and torture, and agony, and torment, and evil, and suffering........ but he LOVES you!

BingaBonga
haha, right on , i hate her in the books and when i get to know her better in the movies, i'll probably hate her more... and on the pansy thing, draco is butt ugly and they belong together....

shaber
She's not one of my favourites certainly, but Umbridge is the truly loathsome Hogwart's residence in book v ("let's see if the message has SUNK IN..."wink evil face

BingaBonga
yup she's just simply a know-it all b***h

witchychiky
your thread only has 3 replys god your not going well. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

witchychiky
Hermione is the know it all *****

witchychiky
how come my swear word didnt work

crazy_c
Who actually does like Pansy Parkinson? She's the stupidest, meanest, ugliest person at hogwarts. smokin'

airangel429
actually...i dont think she is ugly.......on the outside...but on the inside. and i dont care for her too much. i wouldn't doubt it if her dad was a death eater.

[Ms_dEaTh]
I imagine her to have this really scrunched up face, like a Mandrake.
But alot of people envision her to be pretty.
But honestly, let's say our hatred for Umbit*h.

[Ms_dEaTh]
*save*

airangel429
OH YEAH...UMBRIDGE IS A B*****

XxSamanthaxX
LOL you all have the right idea... well except for witchybitchy, what were you saying about my thread not doing well? wink

Yea, she's a horrible character, I think she'll turn out alot like Umbridge when she's an adult. Which does more bad then good, we don't need another like Umbridge!!!! *Watch out Harry.....*

I bet you anything that her and Malfoy get married. smile Perfect match!

At 2 moments did I feel the urge to be the "class clown" One was when the work was too easy, and you were bored. The second was when the work was too hard... and you were bored - why not deprive someone elce of their education?

In church, they try and convince you that there's an invisible man watching you at every moment and he doesn't want you to do 10 certain, special things. And if you do one of these 10 things, he has a special place for you. A place of fire, and smoke, and burn, and ash, and pain, and torture, and agony, and torment, and evil, and suffering........ but he LOVES you!

crazy_c
It said in one of the books that she has a face like a pug.

XxSamanthaxX
Really? I thought 2 books said that at least. big grin

I picture her pretty ugly though. Pug faced ppl are usually fairly.... well brutal looking. They'd better not get someone pretty to play her part, it'd ruin the perfect image I have of that evil stuck up b****.

witchychiky
well samantha youve only got about 15 replys i've got 100 and something and actually i should change my name to witchybitchy thats go a ring to it.thanks for the idea stick out tongue big grin

Happy Dance Go Aunty Narna Happy Dance Go Go Go Happy Dance

airangel429
witchychiky........reply's don't count if they are from the same people! so no 100 people went to your thread AND you shouldn't really count the ones that actually supported Emma...I know there are at least 10 on your thread!

XxSamanthaxX
Exactly, and your thread has been up for weeks, mine has been up for 2 days. You really do come up with the worst arguments don't you? Anyways, this thread is for Pansy haters, so if your not gonna say something about the topic, go to a different thread. (And no problem for the account name. I think it'll be my new nick-name for you. I think it has a good ring to it also)

(thanks airangel429)

Anyways, back to topic, do you think her and Malfoy will hook up in the next book? It looks like it.

Does anyone know who's actually playing her part? I've heard afew rumors, but I'm not sure which one it is.

jennyanderson
I don't like Pansy either, but I hate Umbridge more, and Snape even more, Umbridge only tortured harry in one book, but couldn't get away with it, while Snape tortures Harry in all the book and still manages to get away with it all, and I personally blame him for the death of my beloved Sirius Black.
But note, I don't want Garry Oldman to play Sirius Black, I always visualized Viggo Mortensen to play him.

XxSamanthaxX
Yea, I picture Sirius like Viggo too. But there's no way he could have done both LOTR and the HP series. Wayyyy too hectic.

Personally, I hate Umbridge more. Snape never did anything THAT bad to Harry b4. I mean, he's still a pain in the ass, but I think Umbridge is worse. Pansy is just REALLY irritating. And she was worse in book 5 when the Slytherins had controle over the other students... stupid Umbridge.

mg16
laughing out loud You're mistaken, my friend. If it was still about... lets say, March. Then I would reconsider who's the 'stupidest, meanest, ugliest person at hogwarts.'

*cough* Umbritch *cough*

mg16
YAY! I MADE SAMANTHA'S THREAD TWO PAGES LONG! big grin

XxSamanthaxX
lol congrats. Although, you're right. Umbridge is the worst character in that book. But Since Pansy stays, I find her more annoying.

I really hope the next Defence against the Dark Arts teacher is a good one. There's been too many crappy teachers. (With the acception of Lupin... and Moody, before he turned out to be evil, you know big grin)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.