Predator 3, who is with me?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dogbert
I think that they should definettly have a number 3! The 1st was great, the 2nd wasn't as good as the 1st, but still good. I think if they don't get Arnold (which they won't), they should get Vin Diesel. I think that they should have some humans go to the planet where the Predators are. The humans find out the Predators are planning on taking over Earth and the humans, led by Vin Diesel, have to stop them. Tell me how you feel about my idea.

diegocala
Maybe they could use George Bush this time

ragesRemorse
NEver fear for they are working on predator3. confirmed in fangora.
i would love nothing more than to see a predator3 or alien5, however theyll just f*uck it up like they did with predator 2 and aliens 3 and 4.
These two franchises could have been remembered as the greatest of all time, and still be going deep in the saga's like alien 8 or predator7, but the franchises have been tarnished. hopefully aliens vs predator will revive these ounce great movies. and if it does you can count on seeing many more alien predator movies

JRatT12

vvvrulz
Yeah, unfortunately. They'll succeed in making all the orignal classics look like crap with all these cheesy sequels.

ragesRemorse
aliens vs predator is in pre production. that is fact. Predator 3 has also been greenlighted. Predator 3 went from pre production to an indeffinate hault. Untill after Aliens VS predator is finished.

James cameron talked to Cinescape magazine in 2001 about intrest in returning to the alien franchise and bringing a new twist on the alien movies. In 2002 after confirmation on an "ALiens VS predator" movie Cinescape asked Cameron about the possibility of doing Alien5. Cameron said he is no longer intrested in directing, but possibily having a hand in producing. When asked what made him lose intrest in directing. He said that he see's the alien and predator franchise becomming a financial trend after Aliens VS predator is released. He said he doesnt want to be apart of that. He would rather make a movie on his vision rather that of a studio's ambition to make money.

Dogbert
Who do u think wuld win between the aliens and preadors? I wuld want the predators to win, but i think the aliens wuld win. I dunno why, but for sum reason, i think they wuld

Darth Vicious
Predator 1 was great, 2 messed it up, 3 would ruin 1 even further, just leave it alone!

o kiMMii o
Cameron not talking on Alien5?! man thats crap! he proberly noes that the aliens vs predator is gona suck.....

vvvrulz
Right on !!

ragesRemorse
predator 3 could be good. It could even be great. It could be greater than the original. Along with additions on to the alien movies. The aliens and predator premise is so brillaint there could be an endless amount of movies. The story is just that broad. However the chances of this happening are slim to none. I think the predator movies deserve another chance to make up for the second. The only way i would except another aliens movie is if it were done by the original creators or a great director who had script rights. The reason aliens sucked after the 2nd movie is because of sigourney weaver. She demanded script rights. The third movie was going to be based on the comic book called Earth hive. If pred VS aliens is good which it has potnetial of being then id welcome another predator movie

Bad Boy
I'm up for it!

unclesid
All you nutty fans already probably know about the AVP games, the movie is gonna be just like games I believe. This is just a way of relighting the fire for Predator and Aliens companies. If AVP does good, I know that they will green light both companies again for future films. If Arnold doesn't show up in the next Predator movie, it'll be ok I think. Hes getting too old, but it would be awesome if one of his finishing movies would be with Predator. They have talk of the Rock possibly playing the lead hero role in P3. Hey, whatever works. Id like to see the Predator kill off Arnold, that would be a classic forever. And what about Danny Glover? I know, I know, P2 did suck bad compared to the first movie. All I have to say is, dont go to the computer graphics when making this movie. Keep it looking real. Find another big bas**rd to play the role of the Preddy and have him kick some a$$. Happy Dance

ragesRemorse
actually it was said that They wanted The AvP story line to be as far away from the games as possible. It seems they have pulled that off with having a script based around the predators being Gods to the Humans back during the aztec days. Atleast having arnold as govener makes sure he wont be in any more possibly good movies, what a hack. And danny glover was about the last person i could ever in vision fighting a predator. Even when i watch predator 2 i hang my head in shame to know that danny glover, and gary busey are stars in a franchise that i love

wazz
There's a thread on this!

skbrown
THERE SHOULD BE A PREDATOR 3 MADE ! IT WOULD BE GREAT TO HAVE ARNOLD AND DANNY IN THIS MOVIE, SINCE THEY WOULD BE VETERENS OF FIGHTING THEM IN THE PAST ! ANY WORD ON A 3 BEING MADE AT ALL? I HEARD ONE TIME THAT A 3 WAS BEING CONSIDERED, BY HAVING THE "ROCK" PLAY IN IT, HOPE NOT, HE IS A TERRIBLE ACTOR !

Big Predator fan !

Myth
Originally posted by wazz
There's a thread on this!

laughing I find it funny when people dig up old threads to inform them that it is a duplicate and not necessary when them digging it up is just as unnecessary.

Anyway, I would love a Predator 3. I disagree with The Rock being terrible, but casting him is a bad idea. Don't try to top Arnold, just let the Predator be the focus. The Rock would be great in this type of movie if it were to have never been done before, but you can't try to replace Arnold. You need another type of actor, not a big brute. Danny Glover was a good choice especially since it wasn't all about a big buff guy vs Predator, but it was a shame the movie sucked anyway (up until the ending).

Gollum1956
A new predator film what goes back too World War 1 or 2 and hunts the soldiers who are fighting it could be in any famous battles trenches battle zones as nearly every soldier has a gun so he is prey.Or it could be in Vietnam like a jungle like Predator 1 that would be cool.

Myth
That wouldn't be bad. Imagine a scene with Predator vs WW2 airplane(s).

OB1-adobe
predator is a series that should have carried on longer, instead of alien

Myth
You could possibly blame it on part 2. They may have decided that Predator has trouble living without Arnold. I actually prefer the Alien series anyway.

darth-yoda
i think it wud be good if they had the two old heros predator fighting veterans and a new hero who has been studing all the infomationon on previouse encouunter with the predators a good choich for this role would be the bloke who played doctor who in the new seris or vin dielse they have been waiting for the next arrival and have been training to fight them the doctor could be a geek type or vin could be more of a thrill seeker lookingfor somthing new

Darth Nauj
Vin Diesel confused lol give me a break laughing

Myth
Seriously. Here we are saying that the Rock would be a bad choice so you think Vin Diesel will be able to replace Arnold? laughing

TheFanboy
I'd chip in my seven bucks to see a 3rd Predator.

vvvrulz
I think its more likely we'd see a Preadator versus King Kong or something.

Myth
blink

b-dan
how many times has this been done now

Skorn254
I'm with you! Predator 3 YAY!!!!

fruits
i dont know. i mean, i LOVED the first 2, but maybe it's time to just let it end. im not sure. if a Predator 3 came out, i'd see it without a doubt though!

monkeyman1010
Happy Dance dude, i've never seen it

Cypher101
I dunno... i always found the predator movies lacked something.

It was just that, here was this incredible alien being who came down to earth to hunt and got in a scrap with a bunch of tough guys. Or, at least, that's what the first movie was (haven't seen the second but been told it was rubbish).

I think the idea of a predator 3 would be brilliant, but only if it's done properly. It almost seems to me that the first and second movies were just desperate attempts (and that alien vs predator was about as pointless as a chocolate tea pot!) and that predator 3 will either show us what the original comics really ment or simply nail the head on the coffin.

Also... i think there should be a character who finally thinks with his brain rather than his biceps... maybe even a mixed group... and that the general theme is not "predator chasing us, turn around and fight it till it dies" but "predator chasing us, we are in great danger, we are being picked off one by one, friends dying, DESPERATE!" The predator needs to be shown as the powerful being he is.

Sorry for the length of the reply, and for the insults on the previous movies (i liked watching the first one, i just felt that it always missed something). You may think i'm a complete fool, and you can say so, but i wanted to get my point across.

Superfly4000
Predator two was much better than the first one. It had much more of a plot and better acting. However, it wasn't the best movie of its kind either.

Myth
Originally posted by Cypher101
I dunno... i always found the predator movies lacked something.

It was just that, here was this incredible alien being who came down to earth to hunt and got in a scrap with a bunch of tough guys. Or, at least, that's what the first movie was (haven't seen the second but been told it was rubbish).

I think the idea of a predator 3 would be brilliant, but only if it's done properly. It almost seems to me that the first and second movies were just desperate attempts (and that alien vs predator was about as pointless as a chocolate tea pot!) and that predator 3 will either show us what the original comics really ment or simply nail the head on the coffin.

Also... i think there should be a character who finally thinks with his brain rather than his biceps... maybe even a mixed group... and that the general theme is not "predator chasing us, turn around and fight it till it dies" but "predator chasing us, we are in great danger, we are being picked off one by one, friends dying, DESPERATE!" The predator needs to be shown as the powerful being he is.

Sorry for the length of the reply, and for the insults on the previous movies (i liked watching the first one, i just felt that it always missed something). You may think i'm a complete fool, and you can say so, but i wanted to get my point across.

In other words you want to make Predator a horror movie. The Predators only fight those who are fighters themselves so your ideal Predator wouldn't work very well. And about using brain over brawn. I agree but they need to do it differently than the "brains" used in AVP (that girl was in no way brawn). I think that it should be where they fight back but with brain. What Predator needs is a set up similar to the Alien movies where they end up trying to trick it and trap it somewhere before destroying it.

Brute predator
Im with too! predator 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.