Matrix Revolutions Rated PG-13 or R

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BingaBonga
Quick question.... what is matrix revolutions going to be rated, it's probably going to be R, but i'm going to just check with you matrix freaks, lol wink stick out tongue big grin laughing out loud Happy Dance

JKozzy
It's been rated R since September...

JediHDM
taking a quick stroll to IMDb yields...MPAA: Rated R for sci-fi violence and brief sexual content.

forumcrew
i heard it was The MatriXXX Revolutions.. smith clones gone wild..

JKozzy
laughinglaughinglaughing

HexSintax
if it was rated PG-13 i probably wouldnt go see it..........oh wait, yes i would, i just wouldnt be as excited to see it thats for damn sure

JKozzy
Let's not even go there... a PG-13 Matrix... ickWhat the f**k?

BingaBonga
okay thanx, sorry i didn't know, school and stuff, and i'm not as big of a matrix fan as i am a lotr fan, so i hardly come here, but anyway... thanks big grin wink smile

JediHDM
i think MatriXXX would be better if PERSEPHONE learned to clone herself...

JKozzy
Jedi, I agree 564%. I would have that movie in about three seconds, and have it sent to 'heem in an instantwink

JediHDM
only 564%, i woulda thought it would be closer to 1249%, but okay...

forumcrew
can the girl in the pink dress join persephone?

JKozzy
You mean red dress?

MC Mike
Hahaha... I hope so.

JKozzy
Jedi > Sorry, don't like my random numbers?

stinkfist462
dude there is a chick in pink "bj cake" chick lol that is funny... i would like TOTALLY see it if it was MatriXXX lol.. and the chicks in red and pink and persephone...... *drool*

forumcrew
no i meant pink dress... but girl in red dress can come too

stinkfist462
lol yeah she is hot as well

husky321
If revolutions was pg-13 it would make a hell of a lot more money.

forumcrew
but they make enough money and they care about their story.. their story would be ****ed if it was pg 13 and no 12 year olds gonna understand this anyway

husky321
what is the difference if it is pg-13 or R. Reloaded was pg-13 if they take out the sex scene. There would be absolutely no difference

forumcrew
no reloaded would of still been R, The Matrix was R and no sex..

husky321
you take out a few cuss words that are pointless to the story and it is pg-13.

forumcrew
no pg-13 cuss words.. and matrix has few to none.. the story is such, that no kid can understand... and its very violent lotfs of guns, gets bloody.. they want to show and describe their story exactly the way they did and that took an R rating... they didn wanna change one thing about their script or how it was shot just because of a rating, because they care more about their work then their paycheck

GABRIEL05
Naw Revs should be R. They made Spawn PG-13 and it sucked somethin' fierce.

The Ones
it would be great news for me if it is pg 13 cause anything thats a pg 13 over there is a 12a over here

TH3_0N3
im from australia and its rated m15+ muture audiences 15 years and older

finti
it should be rated universial since it is such a straight forward uncomplicated story

sith_darth_jay
by the way, could you imagine a PG13 Animatrix?
that would suck @$$

"the POKEMATRIX"

BingaBonga
someone said that if the matrix revolutions was PG-13, it would make a lot more money, and they're right, the major source of money from movies are teenagers, and R's teenagers can't go to without an adult.... And who wants an adult there???? stick out tongue

finti
yeah its not like the story needs any explanation

clavis9495
hehehehe you funny guy

GABRIEL05
LOL

oh the jokes to come...
C'mon and COME! mad

sith_darth_jay
confused

el_barto
R duh

BingaBonga
yea, i think i figured that out by now el barto... roll eyes (sarcastic)

AliasNeo15
if it was PG-13, it would make the most money ever by a film

Verity
I've got my tix! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!! rolling on floor laughing eek! stick out tongue big grin Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

mindbugaling
i think they made M1 R because of the sci-fi 'THEMES' any type of storyline that is kinda suggestive will get a high rating. hmmmm, sexuality in rev?
> PERSEPHONE!?!!?!?!?! eek! eek! eek! Happy Dance

BingaBonga
i thought that the sex was all done, and this time it was all about just how neo kicks ass, well not really but, neo just kicks ass in the movie.

finti
no way, cause you need a loads of girls attending the flick. And Matrix aint a chick magnet like Titanic was.
matrix didnt do that well here in Norway, i think Return of a king will easily beat both Reloaded and revelution combined. i think they will have the same rating here in Norway which will be 15.(it is more or less the same as pg-13)

BingaBonga
okay, but it would make loads more money if it was just rated PG-13

dragonpisces272
over here, it doesnt matter if its pg-13 or rated whatever, it just makes hecka lotta money.

Korri
nooooooo

Verity
laughing out loud There would be a big difference! Right Korri?! laughing

Korri
yes...very

LiQuiD
hmm... im wondering (for anyone livin in the US) if theyre gonna be really strict wit Revolutions here in the states? i mean... im goint to be 18 in 2 months... so its not a big deal but... im goin wit my friend and gf who are both 16 (17 in a month). Lets see... i was able to see The Matrix 4 years ago by myself wit no problem, 6 months ago, the 3 of us saw revolutions and it was also fine. But lately theyve been really strict about this stuff... so do u think my friend and girlfriend will have problenms gettin into the movie? im pre-buying tickets so i dotn wanna wind up sittin there not able to go in. cuz id prob wind up gettin dumped after i leave my girl to go see the movie by myself wink

Verity
Liquid> I think it'll be rated R, and allowing minors to enter w parents....I have a 5 yr old boy, who has seen 'em all plenty of times, and they always let him in w me! wink

LiQuiD
thanks for the reply... yep i knwo that, im just wonderign whether the movie theater will give us trouble getting in... i really dont see the diff between being 16 and 17... im just hopin for they let us in with no problems

BingaBonga
i thought u could be 17 to see an R movie, i'm pretty sure... u should check on that....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.