Robots who would have thought

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HooT
I love it! I knew there was some reason how smith took over bane it was alot more then a urge to kill.

JKozzy
That just clicked for me.. wow.

HooT
WE should have had a idea.... they opened up a whole new world in reloaded. But it wil take most people seeing Revolutions before they under stand it.

JediHDM
...wait, is this something from the TBS special? and what're you saying, that we shoulda thought that everyone was robots...?explain, or let me see the show, cause i TOTALLY missed it...

HooT
Well I take it that the surprize 3/ 4ths of the way into it is that they arent human. In reloaded bane took over the body of the guy. That means hes not human no p[lug bs. Its not possible to re program the human brain.

ITALIAN926
Are you saying that bane was a robot??? I dont think thatsthe case, if it was, that would suck.

JediHDM
the only way to pull that off would be if ZION world is another programmed reality, otherwise, no good...

forumcrew
yea and mwam is all but dead

JediHDM
i still dont think so...

HooT
No Neo is a cyborg also Their not robots but cyborgs

JediHDM
that refutes the ability of the EMP...if they are cyborgs, they use electrical impulses to the same extent as Sentinels, which would make them collapse when they used them...UNLESS, of course, you think MWAM, which would be possible...

droopy1592
Yeah that makes no sense at all. In part one when they EMPed the sents they should have bucked the kicket.

dave123
they are part machine anyway, as they were plugged into the matrix, how else could they digitally learn kung-fu... i would say they are about 5% machine to do that

and why are there loads of input/output holes for the pods, but only the one is used when u are freed??? (cos when neo leaves the pods, he has loads in him, but they only use one to jack him in)

droopy1592
That's how they get the energy, I guess.

Even if they had only a little bit of electronics in the head, they surely would get some EMP in the brain.

ITALIAN926
You know this is a good point. If someone can be plugged into a program and LEARN something like Kung Fu, Its not any further far fetched that the mind can simply be erased and reprogramed with a Smith program within the Matrix. You know, its not that difficult of a point, but I never fully understaood that until this comment was made.

Ushgarak
Yes, can we have any proof for this robot thing? Otherwise, as already pointed out, if it is established by the downloaded skills that the mind can be altered by software then it is accepted it can be overwritten as well.

JediHDM
ok, downloading info into the mind, is the same as learning something you didn't know before....except their minds are more adapted to receiving information, as they have done it all their lives. all the other plugs in their bodies are for getting the electricity outta the body, as well as feeding, removing waste materials, cleaning the blood perhaps, whatever other bodily functions we normally do...the only one NEEDED by those entering the matrix is the one thats jacks into the brain...this is NO PROOF of them being robots, half robots, cyborgs, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.