Mario is the greatest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

plenTpak52
Who else thinks that Mario is the greatest game ever. I mean its so entertaining, and yet so simple! It practically kicks the butt of like, every game ever.

royal_jester
I voted no

I think Zelda is the best game of all timebig grin
The classics are so very wonderfulsmile

plenTpak52
Zelda, Donkey Kong, Mario, Sonic (although not from Nintendo) they're all good. All the old panorama games are the greatest. It just goes to show you that you dont need amazing graphics, stories, or features to sell a game.

But I think Mario's the best of all

royal_jester
Yeah I agree Mario is still good but Zelda is bettersmile

vvvrulz
These games rocked the video game industry. I dont think we'll ever see any games with so much impact as these classics. Mario Rocks !!

plenTpak52
Well I've never really played Zelda. I played it for a few minutes once I think, but I dont remember if i liked it or not. I'll look into it

royal_jester
You will really enjoy the 2 Zelda games that were out for the N64big grin

Mario is the best game of all time, hands down. I hate zelda

LindsIsTightK
Mario is awesome, I agree, but he actually comes second on my list, right behind Zelda.

BackFire
The best game ever is Final Fantasy 6 (3 in America)

thorncrawler
marios good but why italian (sorry italians) but he ruined italy for me(sorry italians)

crazy_c
I voted no because i dont think its the best but its one of the best i think zelda is the best smokin'

Tekno Boy
Mario is not he greatest game ever. He's one of the legends, but not THE best. Zelda games are so much better and Sonic's games have rocking soundtracks.

SaTsuJiN
I agree with the others .. mario is great.. but there are so many other epic stories to partake in.. so I couldnt crown him the greatest

Ast
I voted "No".

It comes in 2nd behind Zelda. stick out tongue

Gregory
No. Hell, screw Zelda, too; I tried playing the first one, and it was awful.

DarkC
Originally posted by plenTpak52
Who else thinks that Mario is the greatest game ever. I mean its so entertaining, and yet so simple! It practically kicks the butt of like, every game ever.
Which Mario game are you talking about in the first f*cking place?

MadMel
probably the original

H. S. 6
No, but it is a classic, certainly. smile

Inspectah Deck
Metroid Prime is 10 times better than Mario

Smasandian
I think Super Mario Brothers 3 is in the top 5 of all time. It's an classic. I recently bought the GBA version for my DS, and I play it all the time. It never gets boring.

Current gen games do get boring after awhile because they dont have the same feel as the SMB3.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.