ROTK Runningtime!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
http://www.theonering.net/index.shtml
210 Minutes! 3 and a half hours.. wow.
big grinhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/jump.gifbig grin
Usually a norm on the Matrix forum, but I'm still a LOTR fan... thought y'all might enjoy that lil tidbit!

BingaBonga
OMG, it's more than 3 hours, 31 min longer than the last one! Now that's worth $5.50 to $7! I can't wait I CAN'T WAIT, WAHOO!!!!!!!!!! wow embarrasment

OrliNElijahsGrl
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! i cant wait!!!

DeceiverOfFools
3:30 WOW LONG!
Is anybody going on the release datum?
I think I go on Christmas.
Can't hardly wait...

sith_darth_jay
is that the real running time, or is it the extended time?

BingaBonga
probably the running time, that's what everyone has been asking for anyway

Exa
wowwowWOW
Yes it's the running time

Cool thanks!!!

mah
Nice!
Looking forward to the midnight premiere...will be sleepy the day afterwards though.

BingaBonga
yeah, but it will keep me awake a few hours after the movie because of the intensity! eye candy... hehe rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

OrliNElijahsGrl
wooooooooooooooooooo I CANT WAIT!!!! EXCITEMENT!!!!!

ooo i love the moulin rouge pic!!!!

Lady Ellie
laughing I'm sooooooo exited! I also will go on Christmas! I'm reading ROTK now, so that I know what will exactly happen. AND IT MAKES ME EVEN MORE EXITED!!!

undomiel
Thats so cool!!

lotrlover7000
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing beer beer beer

lotrlover7000
wacko wacko wacko doctor doctor doctor reading reading Happy Dance Happy Dance

Ariadne
I'm so excited!!!!!!!!! A long movie will be good - and just imagine the length of the extended version!!!

Hypernova
Wow... that's long!! Looking forward to it.

Exa
IM so excited so excited I dunno anything else I could say Im so excited...

chica16
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!! I CAN'T FREAKIN WAIT!!

Exa
.... wow you always find the right words big grin

Lord Soth
Great Paladine, that movie's gonna kick @$$ big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Fire
that's gonna be long
my midnight premier shows the three movies back to back, but I ain't gonna go I think

Exa
My premier has got breaks of one hour each... I couldnt survive that, waiting soooo long... I think I'll make my HomeDoubleFeature and then Rotk...

Fire
lol yea that sounds like an idea

Lord Soth
yop yop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.