Architect

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TH3_0N3
When Neo reaches the Architects room are all the screens reactions from the 5 "ONES" before Neo or are the reactions from the current NEO? Its a pickle no doubt about it!

Do you have a problem with authority Mr Anderson, Do you think that you are someway special, do you think the rules do not apply to you, well you are mistaken. Im going to give you a CHOICE Mr Anderson!

ITALIAN926
first time I seen it, I thought it was reactions of Neo's predecessors. From what I gather from this site, it was simply showing Neo his different choices or some crap.

JediHDM
it is not Neo's predescessors, it is the choices Neo could make regarding his discussion with the Architect. this is why, everytime the screen moves in on another screen, it is the choice Neo choose to make, and when Neo turns around and looks at all the screens, he realizes "Choice. The problem is Choice"

forumcrew
didnt i already answer this?

forumcrew
oh weird theres 2 threads of it

JediHDM
forumcrew> what is it, what did you see?

JJ, but yes, you did, cause i opened the other one, and im looking, and i dont see my post, im like What the f**k?, then i see that the title is different, and im like What the f**k?

sith_darth_jay
DEJA VU

the noobs have change the sistem

we gotta get out

dave123
*is locked in the thread by a brick wall, gets two guns and starts killing the noobs*
*dies*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.