Cars: Style or Speed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
What u guyz like better how fast a car is or how nice it looks? dont say both.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i prefer style

h0ck3yh0rr0r
anyone?

Godshinto
i have to say style though speed is quite important too

h0ck3yh0rr0r
true true

saucybird007
Style is good, but why have a good looking car if it cant be backed up by a good performance??

Korri
as much as i like speed a car should be beautiful

happy kine
i like realabiliy and good gas mileage. we here have speed limits so speed is irrelavent and style is for the "hey look at me" factor, which is not something i really worry about...

Kes
Agree except the "hey look at me" Cos I like Opel Vectra GTS because of the way it looks. I'm sure its reilable but I'm sure it drinks a lot too.

happy kine
i hear that... its the cars with the gay fins on teh back like somone thinks they have a race car... but to each their own. i can't say that there is a car that i find looks cool... actually my car looks cool... but only because i'm behind the wheel cool roll eyes (sarcastic)

style....that's why the viper is the best car ever...!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
viper is not best car. smile

el_barto
damn i feel like an ideot i am the only one who voted for speed but i prefere both

silver_tears
i prefer style since there are damn speed limits everywhere mad

BackFire
I'd look first at stability, if they're going to last a while.

I don't care about speed or style, I just don't want to be hasseled later by the car breaking down.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
el_barto ur not an idiot. everyone has their own opinions smile

DemonicGambit
Well I'm a fast driver embarrasment So I'm goin' with speed

LindsIsTightK
I had to say the way it looks even though I love to go fast. I mean if the car looks good then nobody is gonna know that it can't go that fast unless I tell them.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i like cars with high class. not just some sports car that goes real fast.

N.Tonks
I prefer style

Tired Hiker
Performance comes first, that's why I voted Speed. I'd take a hunk of junk as long as it had balls. You'd see me passing your ass up in my hunk of junk and that in itself is a beautiful thing.

LindsIsTightK
laughing

h0ck3yh0rr0r
your hunk of junk goes fast, but just wait till it gets crashed.

Kes
Right on big grin

Kes
lol After you crash or get stoped by the cops I'll wave good bye big grin

Baylin
Style and comfort and if its fast, well thats a bonus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.