Pet Problems

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

N.Tonks
Does anyone else have pets with really weird problems? My guinea pigs won't stop trying to mate with each other even though their both guys sick ...and my dog keeps attacking me, humping my leg sick, stealing things from my room, and HE NEVER STOPS BARKING!!! mad

belldandy
jajaja laughing out loud
so does mine, is a she... but she keeps jumping to everything and everyone!!
they should be jumping over her!!

Captain REX
Insane hormone problems, your pets have! messed

Other than the fact that my duck doesn't like me and that my parrot likes to lull me into a false sense of security, making the "Scratch my head" motion and then trying to bite my finger off, not a problem!

Tired Hiker
I went to my mom's house today and helped her with some yard work and her dog Rachel, a CockerSpaniel pees all over the place when I arrive. She goes nut when I'm there. She loves me. She stands up and paws at me till I lean down and then she'll lick my face and pee.

Captain REX
That's nasty...

"I'm not shaking because I'm nervous, I'm shaking because I'm excited!"

Tired Hiker
I went to my mom's house today and helped her with some yard work and her dog Rachel, a Cocker Spaniel pees all over the place when I arrive. She goes nuts when I'm there. She loves me. She stands up and paws at me till I lean down to pet her and then she'll lick my face and pee.

Captain REX
Uh...

N.Tonks
lol, whenever I come back from vacation my dog pees all over the place too

Captain REX
Glad I don't have a dog then... messed

belldandy
yeah... and im glad my dog only f*... my sisters teddy bear and that she doesnt "love" me enough to pee on me... messed

Captain REX
Your dog f***s your sister's teddy bear?!?!?!? That's just wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!! messed messed messed messed messed messed messed messed

N.Tonks
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
My mom's other cocker spaniel just barks at me. It hates men and is a male itself. Protective little bastard. He's deaf too, so I'll get to my mom's house and I'll be talking to my mom for five minutes and he'll be laying on the floor, right there, and all the sudden he'll notice me and start barking out of the blue. I have to give him doggy snacks to shut him up. So who has who trained? jeez.

N.Tonks
my dog hates men too stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
Dogs are sexist. I should sue my mom's dog.

belldandy
believe its better if she does, she very violent when shes needed... blink no

simpson
sad sad sad my rabbit has just died becaus people keep setting fireworks off
somebody lit a firework and it shot into the air and came down in my garden and blewup and killed my rabbit
i was black and only 2 and a half years old and was called pepper. sad sad sad

N.Tonks
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif poor rabbit...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.