whos your fave actor from this list?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slayer
Hey guys jus' wondering who ur favourite actor from this list is. Mines JLH...drool...

slayer
oops i accidently wrote Michelle rodriguez down as michelle!

NyC-gUrL
drew barrymore

thorncrawler
drew is the most skilled amoung them

SaTsuJiN
Rose McGowan, her role in phantoms was interesting

SWSsuperfan
i voted for sarah!

Kes
Not sure who these are:Rose Mcgowan and A.j Cook, so cant really said.
But in my opinion Leelee Sobieski and Michelle Rodriguez are the best from your list. I voted Leelee.

forumcrew
whats this the worst of the worst? well they arnt all bad... but jennifer love hewit.. think with ur mind not ur dick... shes hot but a talented actress.. some of them arnt bad and are gonna be big stars prolly

SaTsuJiN
Rose...

Dogbert
Eliza Dushku is really hot and a good actress!

slayer
Yeah Eliza Dushku's sooooooooo hot!

namarie
and where is Orlando Bloom , Brad Pitt.............
where??????? What the f**k?

slayer
Well this is a list of my faves and i don't really like those 2 stick out tongue

clispin
none of them. Freddie Prinze Jr, Sean Biggerstaff, Ryan Reynolds, Heath ledger and Ben Affleck oh oh and David Boreanaz.

billyboyd4ever
from that list i chose drew barrymore...i like her smile

Paola
Rodriguez big grin

slayer
nobody 4 A.J?

slayer

wicker_man
I vote for good old Sarah Michelle Gellar as i am a huge Buffy fan with Eliza Dushku coming a close second.

I_LUV_Movies
I voted for Sarah.... Drew dissapoints me with her Charlies Angels Crap...... GO BUFFY

BOPRecruit 16
i voted for eliza dushku. rose mcgowan is cool too.

ChinaNiki
Eliza's got my vote, with Leelee a close second.

slayer
still no AJ?

littlezand_99
I LIKE AJ!!!!!! she's the best man!

Ellen
HELLO

kiwibloom
I love rose mcgowan and sarah michelle there awsome and really gorgeous! big grin so yeah!!! rolling on floor laughing

eleveninches
From the list, I choose Rose McGowan. She is really cool and hot and sexy.smile

Darkseed
Jennifer Love Hewitt 10/10.
Sarah Michelle Gellar 9.5/10.
Eliza Dushku 9.5/10.

And in that order as well, but not for acting as they are all good actresses in their own ways, but in that order for being attractive.

<<Solo>>
Sorry man can't agree with you this time. I'd have to go with Jennifer Hewet ( I know her cousin). and Sarach Michelle Gellar.

eleveninches
One wierd thing about rose - she has no eyebrows. she has to draw them on. embarrasment

Evy_O
Probably Sarah Michelle Gellar, though I don't like that much any of them no2
Drew's good too.

pinkcabbage
rose shes great! smile

Elastigirl
Out of that list, David Arquette is occasionally pretty funny, and Barrymore is okay too. So they are my picks I guess.

Sybil
michelle? do you mean michelle rodrigez? cuz then yay!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.