Two BURNING questions {SPOILERS}

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Noola
Okey dokey people lemme break it down for you:

1} {Apologies if this has been asked before} In Reloaded how does the Oracle know what Neo has been dreaming about in the real world {ie Trin's gruesome death}? Isn't her knowledge matrix specific?

2} Keanu Reeves revealed in the channel 5 interview that in Revolutions Neo does indeed dream of "3 lines in the desert of the real" as the spoiler-posters have been saying for many months. So my question is - if these spoiler posters admitted that they used only the resources available to them {e.g. magasine articles, old trailers etc} to make up their Revolutions storylines, then how the heck did they know about the 3 lines {Bear in mind this was BEFORE the newest full length trailer that showed 3 power lines in the desert going up to the machine city}?

Hmmm?

HooT
Well the lines are power lines that he will have visions of.

The Oracle knows the behind the scene deal. Plus she is a program that deals with the human mind. She knew she died and was provoking him.

clavis9495
She is the oracle god damnit!!! She is the mother of the matrix (I think) so she knows what's on his mind just like ur mummie knowes what's on your mind and just like I know what is on burlyboy's mind wink angel

droopy1592
yeah me too.

dave123
i know what you're all thinking, i am your GODERATOR!!

sith_darth_jay
blink

Ushgarak
1. Same way Neo can dream of the Matrix in the Real World; the powers they have are not exclusively limited to one frame of reality

2. Because we saw those in the trailers.

JediHDM
dave, get off it, everyone here knows, OMEGA is OUR GODerator...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.